Providian /FCNB question

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by dinob12, May 20, 2001.

1. dinob12

dinob12 Well-Known Member

Hello out there..
    Just looking for some advice..I have a Providian card with a $300 limit, a FCNB with a $900 limit and will soon have a First Premier card with a $500 limit...FBNM is another card that I applied for but no info on that one as yet..My question is will it hurt my chances of getting a Aria card or the Providian MC or the Speigel Card through FCNB by having too many other revolving accounts ??? Providian and FMCC are the 2 best companies for rebuilding credit and I would not want to hurt my chances of recieving their offers for their cards by having too many other cc accounts....??? Because if it will hurt my chances of getting their cards I will quickly call and close my FBNM card if that is the case....Thank you for your time..

2. river

river Well-Known Member

I have the FCNB visa and mastercard and if you build history with them,in 6 months u will get the Spegiel(which can be used at Eddie Bauer) and Providian mastercard you shold have no problem if you are current on their visa. Are your cards secure?

3. dinob12

dinob12 Well-Known Member

I had to pay $49 to set up the Providian account and With FCNB I deposited $300...They gave me 300% of my deposit..And with First Premier I had to send in a $25 setup fee..