Providian

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Pie, Sep 12, 2000.

1. Pie

Pie Guest

It's been 5 months since I received my credit increase with these guys What up? How lond does it take to get another one I though it was every 3 months.

2. Good Day

Good Day Guest

I got my card in April '00 and went from $500 to $1800 in one increase. I got a $200 increase first, then one for $1000 a week later for a $99 dollar fee that they also add to my credit limit, totalling an $1800 limit. But I also charged alot and paid most of my balances off every month.

Give them a call and see. I have nothing but praise for them right now.

3. roni

roni Well-Known Member

I got my card in May 2000. They said my billing cycle doesnot start until July and I have to wait until November to see an increase. I dont like them anymore.

4. FISH

FISH Guest

They review for credit increases every three months and then you are sent an offer during the fourth or fifth month, I just called them and asked them the policy on increases.

5. Chet

Chet Well-Known Member

Relax sweetpea!

You will get what you deserve. Credit repair doesn't happen overnight! You can ruin your credit in a very short time, but it takes a long time to repair it!

6. Pie

Pie Guest

The 19th of this month will be 6 month since my last increase, Do you think I won't be getting one, I never been late but I do hold a balance every month but pay way more than the minimun.

7. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Actually, I ruined my credit in 1 day when my student loan guarantor denied my deferment application and politely sent my student loans (11 of them) into default. I have to live with this injustice for 5.5 years because no one gives a damn. Just more venting.