Providian

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Shantel, Apr 17, 2001.

1. Shantel

Shantel Well-Known Member

Has Providian fixed their stupid website where you can access 2 accounts yet?

2. Mirage

Mirage Well-Known Member

No, spoke with their cs last week. Looks like at least 2 more months.

Best regards,
    Sam

3. nelsonfan

nelsonfan Well-Known Member

I have had major problems with trying to pay online with Providian. What a pain in the butt. It says payment pending. I don't want to know the payment is pending. I want to know the payment is PAID. There is no confirmation that the payment is paid. Their set-up is very hard to understand. Just when I think I have figured it out, something else comes up. I was so mad, I called Providian and talked to someone who was supposed to specialize in the online site. I asked her why I got an email from them that said to go back to their site and push some button and the payment would go through. She talked to me like I was stupid. But, while she was looking and looking for the reason I was emailed and what button to push, I said "See it is very confusing' She snapped back " Well, I'll give you an address to write to" I said ok. For 5 minutes (I have a counter on my phone)I listened to her looking and looking. She couldn't find an answer. Without a word she HUNG UP ON ME. I called back to talk to someone else who was very nice. The first woman had me delete the pending payment I had set-up. Thanks goodness I called back or I would have been late on my payment and my interest would have surely went up. Please always check to make sure your payment was received.

4. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

JUST WONDERING...I DON'T HAVE THAT CARD (JUST TRYING TO HELP)

CAN YOU DO IT LIKE...
    NOT ~ WORTHKNOWING...DELETE IT THEN RE-DO IT???

SET UP CARD # 1 PAY DELETE...
    SET UP CARD # 2 PAY

???

5. jonesing

jonesing Well-Known Member

I have two Providian cards...and two Providian web site logins, one for each account.

6. Mirage

Mirage Well-Known Member

jonesing, don't know how you have two login accounts as I tried last week to input a second account. I think the Providian system only accepts 1 online account per SS#.

Nelsonfan: Yes, the Providian online is diffcult as they offer different payment options. It took me about an hour to set-up due to a lot of fine print reading. I did set up an account and the first payment went off perfectly.

Best regards,
    Sam

7. jonesing

jonesing Well-Known Member

I tried to add the second Visa onto the same login as the first but it would not work. I called the tech support number and they said just create another login with a different name for the second Visa. So I have Visa #1 with login name as <FirstInitialLastname> and another login as <<FirstInitialLastnameBACKWARDS> for Visa #2.