PSUgirl ENOUGH!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by roni, Apr 5, 2001.

1. roni

roni Well-Known Member

LOOK!

I took the time to answer your question and that still wasnot good enough for you.

"Get a real job". PLEASE! First you tell me to "get a life and stay off the computer".

Now you tell me to get a real job. HA! What a joke!

Do you really have credit problems which you need help with or do you come to this site just to be a pain in the BUTT!

The get a job comment doesnot warrant an answer especially to a college student. Been there, done that 2 degrees ago.

Later!

BTW: Twice I have answered your credit questions and twice you have insulted me. Just explain that logic.

roni

2. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

Three times is a charm :)

-Dave

3. Reshod

Reshod Well-Known Member

was dis meen?

Warning: Variable passed to reset() is not an array or object in /usr/local/apache/htdocs/phorum/read.php on line 210

Warning: Variable passed to current() is not an array or object in /usr/local/apache/htdocs/phorum/read.php on line 211

4. Reshod

Reshod Well-Known Member

whas dis meen?

Warning: Variable passed to reset() is not an array or object in /usr/local/apache/htdocs/phorum/read.php on line 210

Warning: Variable passed to current() is not an array or object in /usr/local/apache/htdocs/phorum/read.php on line 211

5. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

Re: whas dis meen?

Danger Will Robinson Danger...Danger Danger beep breerp fritz...kapow

-Dave

6. PSUgirl

PSUgirl Guest

HA!

More attention! Great!

I dont think "christi" is the only one sporting multiple personalities on this board. At least not as bad as roni! NOW, you said that you replied nicely to me, but, go figure, i went back to that post and you showed up using about 4 different names, now that your IP shows.

Do i really get to you that bad???
    -find something better to do, preferably ourside your home.

anyway, i dont think you deserve anymore attention, try to figure out who you are and stick with it, stop changing your name to fool people roni!

kisses!

-off to my internship interview!

7. PSUgirl

PSUgirl Guest

O yeah!

I have a job, a reall on that i drive to everyday, I actually work for the largest credit card issuer in the world. Some college students can do that, work and go to school! And....because my credit is so young, i dont have extremly bad credit, just some dings that im working out!

Its good to be young!

8. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

That explains it

I have often wondered about the attitudes of some of the people who work for credit card companies. Time usually takes care of kids with smart attitudes. When I was your age I thought I knew everything too.

breeze (old enough to be your mother)