Pulaski CC

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by wondering, Sep 22, 2003.

1. wondering

wondering Well-Known Member

Anyone have one? Good or bad company? The 4.75% fixed rate has me interested.

2. willgator

willgator Well-Known Member

you will get the card pay the annual fee then they will sell your account to first usa or someone else who will jack your rate......

3. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

THEY PICK AND CHOOSE...

They are VERY STRICT...

4. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

www.cardoffers.com

(REVIEWS)

Not worth the endless paperowkr and trouble!
    After looking through various websites and magazines I finally decided to apply for Pulaski
    bank's card. I was lured by the low fixed rate. HOWEVER, my on line application was only the
    beginning of a merry go round of useless activities ending an ultimate denial. Now before you
    think this is sour grapes, I have a credit score over 780, earn over $130K per year with my only
    existing credit obligations being my mortgage and an American Express Platinum card (which
    I obviously pay off monthly). The application process was a JOKE! My 'easy' on line
    application was followed by endless requests for pay stubs, W-2's, copy of my driver's license,
    etc. etc. This process went ON & ON! There was never anyone who could tell me what the
    status of the application was. When the denial finally came, no-one could tell me how they
    determined that my debt / income ratio was too high since I HAVE NO OPEN CREDIT CARD
    BALANCES!!!!!! I finally gave up and applied by phone with MBNA for their Platinum Plus card.
    I got a low fixed rate, $25K line of credit and NO HASSLES. I didn't have to send anything!
    Don't waste your time and have a useless inquiry on your credit report from applying to this
    crazy firm.

Most Attractive Feature: Low rate - if you can get it
    Least Attractive Feature: Paperwork and ridiculous underwriting

5. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

6. wondering

wondering Well-Known Member

Thanks for the information! Appreciate it. Just trying to find a low fixed rate card (besides AMEX).