pulled my own report

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by freedom, Jul 24, 2001.

1. freedom

freedom Member

i wanted to know how to get my report this morning.
    i decided to buy a knew car today before my non-payments to the credit card companies start to show up.
    i have a company that can pull reports of customers.
    it was a real pain in the ass to qulify for this. so we were approved but never used it.
    i am two months behind on the cc pyments this week.
    well i pull the report and it shows a 605 , 630, 635 for the scores. actually i had one of my girls in the office do it for me , i hope it was not illegal,
    but anyway, i go buy the car today thinking that they have just not got around to reporting it yet.
    my reasoning is that i will not be able to buy a car when all these non payments hit.
    i get back from the dealership and WF calls.
    they wanted to know when i would be able to get the
    72k debt caught up; i said i could not give them an
    answer yet.{ i do not know if i am going to file ch 11
    or not, but i dont want them to know what i,m thinking}
    anyways the represntative says that if it goes to 90 days it will go on your credit report.
    i do not know enough about this whole situation yet.{not being able to pay the cc companies}but i wanted to share this with everybody.
    the wf account is in one of the companies name but it is a dba and not incorporated so i dont know iif that would make a difference
    sorry for the grammer and spelling but i get so excited when i address this forum.

2. tmitchell

tmitchell Well-Known Member

And folks thought I was immoral! Freedom.....If you try to file BK now (right after buying the car), you could be in some hot water because that can be construed as fraud.

Tom

3. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

Hey freedom,

You like living on the edge, huh? You should drive an Indy car or something instead, LOL.

breeze