Put citi on my speed dial?? LOL

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Momof3, Sep 7, 2001.

1. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

I received my new card to replace the cards they took away and sent LOL. There was of course the disclosure about the APR, fees etc and guess what they tried to jack up my fixed rate! I of course called them ASAP and the rep gave me the line his is the best I can do, nooooooooooo please connect me with a supervisor, I explained my story once again and she put me back to my original rate.

May be a tip the gold card was prime + 9.90 on new disclosure, when I called I mentioned the APR first before my story, he immediately said he could lower it to 14.9, then of course I told the reason why I was calling and was transferred. So those who just got the card and are not upgrading may want to call about your current rate

2. sam

sam Well-Known Member

this month statement shows 8.65% effective apr on my citi just got it today.

anyone figure out how to get rid of the old accounts from accountonline.com ? There's an ADD account but no "delete old combined accounts" i guess they are stuck there forever?

3. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Yes my plat apr this month was 8.40.

Yes I am trying to figure that one out to, I have like 6 accounts listing, only have 3, maybe drop them an email?????