Q-space stopped doing scores..

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by mj, Dec 21, 2000.

1. mj

mj Well-Known Member

My partner got his score last night at about 11pm ... this AM I tried getting mine, and they've taken off all references to credit scores - they only offer the credit report now.

Guess FICO got wind of it and shut 'em down.

2. roni

roni Well-Known Member

RE: Q-space stopped doing scor

I got my score at 2:31am. Did you see my post from last night before I got my score. I suspected Fico was behind all their site problems for the last 2 days.

roni

3. sam

sam Well-Known Member

I got my score at like 10am
    today

4. roni

roni Well-Known Member

ican pull up the site now. oh well, i dont care. i have my score now.

roni

5. SofaKing

SofaKing Guest

I think you folks should read a little closer. These "scores" are not FICO at all. They are generated by "CreditXpert" and appear to be just another proprietary score based upon some other algorithm.

6. SofaKing

SofaKing Guest

And... I see below Momof3 covered this already, so sorry about the redundancy!

7. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

not here...

I just did my hubby's and it worked fine noon time here. Of course the report was way off just like mine, didn't even list that eletric bill as a collection account, which I know is WRONG. His score was 614, so it may be accurate for what the report says, unfortunately the report is wrong:(

8. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

so SAm

What was it?? If you don't mind revealing it. And also was your report accurate and where was it pulled from?? I know their EQuifax reports are not current, just curious if their experians are??

9. Flagirl

Flagirl Well-Known Member

I just got mine from QSpace at about 10am today. AND it was MUCH better than I thought. It was a 664! Does anyone think that this is an accurate score? They pulled Experian.

10. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

The scores are NOT actual FICO scores, they use their own scoring method, whether it is close to FICO we don't know.

11. Doug

Doug Well-Known Member

Ran my report at 12:45 PM and not a problem. Score a 740 which I thought was a little on the high side.

12. dave

dave Well-Known Member

Was that your Equifax, Doug??

I had a 729 on my Equifax. Also, didn't you apply for Juniper? What was your limit again if I might ask?

13. dave

dave Well-Known Member

RE: Doug, I found the post....

with your limit. $6000.

14. TY

TY Guest

My score form Q-space was 704,I was approved Juniper with 5000 credit line.

15. Doug

Doug Well-Known Member

Q-SPACE pulled Experian on me. Juniper was approved for 6000 credit line and 40% of that 2400 for cash line. Juniper pulled Equifax only.

16. sam

sam Well-Known Member

RE: so SAm

Equifax. My citibank and 2nd capitalone card are not reported. Score: 511 (heheh) VERY POOR (or 22 on 1-100).

I only have two good trade-lines since my citibank and cap 1 gold cards aren't on there. It is what i expected.

Basically my credit is doomed :) until mid 2003, which is acceptable for me since i'm in the $5500 credit line range now.

I'm pretty happy with xmas this year, my christmas shopping has left me with only $700 in debt! hoo-ray.

17. Eboni

Eboni Guest

I just got my score from them this morning.

18. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Eboni

Do you think your score is close to your true scores???

19. mt

mt Guest

RE: Eboni

I didn't read this entire thread, some of it though.

My score is still available, I have no idea if it is accurate because I don't really have anything to base it on. Also, the website states on the first page that you can get your credit score.