Q SPACE SUCKS!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by roni, Dec 20, 2000.

1. roni

roni Well-Known Member

I still cant logon to qspace. They have made me sick to my stomach.
    roni

2. sam

sam Well-Known Member

Seems to be a recent problem :)

They used to be good. :) Had no problems using them about 2 weeks ago..

oh well you know how it is in the isp world, stuff breaks :) someone has to be oncall to fix it, its cold :) hehe trust me i manage the online functions of several banks and it sucks to get paged 4-5 times a night to fix backbone/server problems.

hope they getter better soon.. i wanna try the new scoring system.

3. roni

roni Well-Known Member

It has not been working for 3 days now. I have emailed them about this since Monday. That doesnot call for someone to answer oncall. And I too know about answering emergencies oncall all too well.

roni

4. sam

sam Well-Known Member

if you get through ask them if they are hiring sys-admins :)
    hehe

good luck.

This quality of service, indicates:

1. Stupidity in their IS dept.

or

2. financial problems. See #1

5. J. Edgar

J. Edgar Well-Known Member

I just sent their customer service maildrop a scatheing message and demanded a refund.

6. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

Hi J! I know I have been jamming and not reading all the messages - but - what is QSpace?

Is it another X.com? :)
    Happy Holidays.
    Dog

7. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

It is a site where you can get your credit report and for and additional $3.95 they give you your score. My advice is to stay away. My report was completely inaccurate.

8. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Hey Dogman

Qspace in another online credit report 7.95, they also give you their score 3.95, the score ranges from 400-900, sounds familiar and also give you another one from 1-100 range, it rates you poor, fair good & excellent. They seems to pull from Equifax although some have gotten Experian, I did in the past but now I get Equifax, trouble is the reports are about 2 months behind in some cases and the site itself has been impossible to access for some, myself included, I couldn't get back in tonight:(
    Well that's the run down on it

Happy holidays to you my friend:)

Mom

9. roni

roni Well-Known Member

dont forget...

to mention, they suck.

roni

10. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

RE: Hey Dogman

THX Mom - Happy Holidays :)

11. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

RE: dont forget...

they more than suck. I just had a paid off loan show up on reports along with 2 cc accounts that were not reporting(finally got them to). All accounts are l1 or r1 and my score DECREASED?? what a crock of %^#%