Qspace - are they for real

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by LKH, Dec 17, 2000.

1. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

"Credit reports with approximately 30 years of history are considered optimal" taken from their website. I just got my report and score. What a joke. They show at least 5 closed accounts as open and say that I have at least 1 30 day late in the last 4 months. WRONG!! They also say that I have gone over my revolving account limits by $150.00 in the last month. Knowing that I never ever max out a card this is impossible. I don't know where they are getting their info but it is as bad or worse than notworthknowing

2. dave

dave Well-Known Member

The info is directly from Equifax. You need to obtain a copy of your report from Equifax, and check it for accuracy.

3. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

I just got an updated report from equifax on Friday as I had disputed something last month. Everything on the updated report I received in the mail was accurate. Something in the software maybe? I just know that there is a tremendous difference between the online report and the one I got in the mail.

4. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Same here

Yes I have my actual current report from equifax and this qspace is completely outdated and inaccurate, I thought worhknowing .com was bad but this is by far the worst, I emailed them and told them what I thought about their reports being current and generated by Equifax.

5. Newcomer

Newcomer Well-Known Member

RE: Same here

Q-space pulls from experian as well, so you might want to check with them