QSpace credit score--seems acc

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by dave, Dec 17, 2000.

1. dave

dave Well-Known Member

Curious, I ordered a credit report w/ credit score from QSpace; I was shown my Equifax report.

My report was updated and accurate. My score was a 729; in terms of an actual credit score, that sounds right.

I was told by a credit analyst at NextCard back in late August my score was 701. In the past 4 months, I have less inq. in the past 6 months, lower balances, and higher limits.

I would think the score is pretty accurate. Also, the truecredit.com score is based on the same formula. They give you experian data, and my score was about the same.

2. roni

roni Well-Known Member

RE: QSpace credit score--seems

First of all, congratulations on having excellent scores. My question is how did you get a score from qspace?

roni

3. dave

dave Well-Known Member

Go to www.qspace.com

On the screen, click the orange BUY button next to: "Single report online." Below that, it says "new option: credit score."

Fill out the info, and don't forget to check the "credit score option box." At the bottom of the form, they give you the option to get pre-screened credit offers, but I declined for fear of a hard inquiry.

4. roni

roni Well-Known Member

thanks Dave. But guess what? I logged in and my old report doesnot expire until 12/17/00. I have to wait until tomorrow to buy a new report and credit score I guess.

roni

5. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Don't waste your money

That report can not be generated directly from Equifax, I have my currect report, just got it last week. Qspace still had accounts open 4 total that Equifax has closed, wrong amounts and most were not updated from October, I really wouln't waste the money completely inaccurate

6. sph

sph Guest

RE: Don't waste your money

Same here!Very incomplete.

7. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

well that is 3 of us so far

I would say that proves this site is horrible:(

8. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Well that sucks.

9. mj

mj Well-Known Member

Mom/Roni-

When I used Qspace last year, they pulled Experian. Last time (2 mos. ago) they switched to Equifax. Double check the "source file" indicated on the report to see which one you've gotten.

MJ

10. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Yes it used to be Experian for me as well, but now they used Equifax and it was outdated:(