Qspace report, need number

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Momof3, Aug 22, 2000.

1. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

As i posted earlier i received my online report from qspace for equifax. Does anyone have the number to call to speak to someone about the error I found?

2. dave

dave Well-Known Member

I believe Q-space's online report is fron Experian not Equifax. (At least mine is).

3. Momof 3

Momof 3 Guest

That is what I thought too, but my report clearly shows Equifax as the source??

4. TC

TC Guest

I've gotten several reports pulled using QSpace, and they have recently switched from Experian to Equifax. The Equifax report I received was wrong, as it was missing several collection reports from a nightmare situation with a hospital. I had already gotten a copy of my Equifax report (which clearly showed this accounts) directly from Equifax, since I was expecting the usual Experian report from QSpace. Long story short, I emailed QSpace & they refunded my $. I don't have a phone #, but they took care of the situation via email.

5. BarryN - C

BarryN - C Guest

I believe Qspace now owns icreditreport.com now, or vice versa. Qspace has always used Equifax for single credit files. Icreditreport used Experian. So depending on which link to which Qspace site you use, will depend on what report you get. I know it sounds confusing... but thats life on the Internet.

Peace,

BarryN

6. FISH

FISH Guest

You can go DIRECTLY on line to Equifax and get your report instantly. Once you sign up then you can pull it when you want (6.95 or
    7.95) If you want Experian use truelink.com
    and you can get your Experian on line also.
    About the same price

7. TC

TC Guest

Thanks for the info on Experian reports online - just got one! I've been looking for that info since the link I've always followed to QSpace began offering Equifax instead.