Qspace scores

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Kelly, Jan 3, 2001.

1. Kelly

Kelly Well-Known Member

To all those who used Qspace to get their scores,

I know they use the same scoring softare as truecredit. However, true credit only lists the 0-100 scores. I was curious if those who used qspace for their scores could list both the 400 - 900 and 0 - 100, so I might try to interpret my score with the 400-900 range too.

Thanks
    Kelly

2. zip

zip Well-Known Member

yes q-space did list both on mine

3. Kelly

Kelly Well-Known Member

Clearer explanation

I use True Credit for my Experian reports. They use the same software for their credit score as Qspace does. However, True Credit only gives you the score in the 0-100 ranking. I want the 300-900 alternative too. My latest score is 50. Since Qspace utilizes the same system, I figured the 300-900 ranking would be similar. SO if anybody received a 50 or thereabouts with QSpace, could you list the 400 - 900 score as well.

Thanks
    Kelly

Kelly wrote:
    -------------------------------
    To all those who used Qspace to get their scores,

I know they use the same scoring softare as truecredit. However, true credit only lists the 0-100 scores. I was curious if those who used qspace for their scores could list both the 400 - 900 and 0 - 100, so I might try to interpret my score with the 400-900 range too.

Thanks
    Kelly

4. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

RE: Clearer explanation

Hey Kelly, I received a 52 from Qspace and the other score was 618, and from trucredit I received a 52 as well, funny thing though Trucredit pulled Experian which still isn't showing my citi limits and because of this they claimed my scores were that b/c of debt/ratio so I know they should be higher once the limits get reported and of course qspace was 3 months behind so with that I am hoping my scores are acutally better, I hope you know what I am trying to explain. So with each having incorrect info my true scores should be higher.

Mom

5. Kelly

Kelly Well-Known Member

Did u receive my email

Hey Mom,

I just want to make sure I'm emailing the correct address.

Kel

6. roni

roni Well-Known Member

true 50, qspace 649

roni

7. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

RE: Did u receive my email

Well I ahd trouble with my mail a few weeks back, Damn AOL, so I may have not gotten it. I will email you tonight:)

Mom