Qspace

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Momof3, Dec 17, 2000.

1. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Well now it seems Qspace has also joined in the scoring factor, it seems to be on the lines of the true profiler. Of course I was curious of this and tried to get mine, I was a previous customer and when I ordered a new report I thought they would give my the chance to add the scoring, well they didn't I just got plain report:( I emailed them complaining, guess I won't here til Monday. Anyway the good news yes my late is off Equifax, so now it is off of all of them Yippee, the bad news that report is so outdated, most updates were from OCTOBER, I know several accounts which I disputed to Equifax that they were closed, and they did correct them, but still on Qspace they appear as open?? So they only good thing I did find was my 30 day late removed, funny they have that information updated which just occurred within the last week, but all other accounts haven't been unpdated since October?? Just thought I'd pass this along that these reports seems more behind than Worthknowing and we all know they are behind, but qspace is even farther.

2. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

Is Qspace free? If not, why not go directly to equifax to get your reports? At least they'd be current. As far as all these different scoring models go, I personnally would rather wait for the CRA's to start sharing. If notworthknowing is any indication, none of them will be worth a #$%#

3. Kelly

Kelly Well-Known Member

I had to pay for the score

Hi Mom,

Did you pay the xtra $3.95 for the score? Oh, and it is the same scoring system used with True Profiler - CreditXpert Credit Scoreâ?¢ & CreditXpert Credit Analysisâ?¢.

See ya tonight?

Kelly

4. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

RE: I had to pay for the score

Yes I know they charge extra for that, but since I was already a member I thought it would let me add that feature before final process and it didn't so I emailed them complained and also told them how outdated these reports are.

5. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Kelly-Chat

I will stop by around 10:30 eastern time , hope to catch you there:)

Mom

6. Kelly

Kelly Well-Known Member

RE: Kelly-Chat

I'll try to be there :)

Kelly

7. Kelly

Kelly Well-Known Member

RE: I had to pay for the score

Oh Ok,

I thought you meant you had paid for the score and they wouldn't give it to ya cuz you were a previous customer. Plus I thought I read somewhere on the site their analyzer was free. Of course, Now I realize they meant the analysis, not the score itself. I wasn't thinking straight last night I guess I'm still not thinking straight today :)

Kelly
    Kelly

8. Doris K.

Doris K. Well-Known Member

I've recently ordered my credit report from QSpace, but the source used for my online QSpace report has always been Experian.

Are you sure your QSpace report's source is Equifax? Perhaps they pull different reports for people in different regions. Just in case, check the report for the source of information.

9. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Doris,
    Qspace has always pulled my equifax report. NY and Penn area.

roni

10. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

They just pulled equifax for me also, but as I stated above "is qspace for real" the report from them was all messed up as compared to the report I just received in the mail Friday.

11. dave

dave Well-Known Member

I live in CA and Q Space pulls Experian.