QSpace

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by JacquiG, Dec 18, 2000.

1. JacquiG

JacquiG Well-Known Member

After reading all the posts about QSpace and credit scores, I went and accessed my account. It's been open over a year and has always pulled Experian. Since it wouldn't let me add the score, I figured I'd create another account and do it that way. Guess what...now I get Equifax, and my original logon is gone! Funny though, this one is not as accurate as the ones from Experian. Among other things, my birth year is wrong, and my paid collection is listed as an open tradeline. Should have left it alone :(

2. jason

jason Well-Known Member

These sound like differences between Experian and Equifax. Perhaps Qspace doesn't have anything to do with it.

What makes everyone think that the Qspace reports are outdated? It seems crazy that they would electronically pull anything but the most current credit report.

3. JacquiG

That's what confuses me - I've used QSpace for so long because they were accurate, and Experian didn't have an online option until now.

4. dave

dave Well-Known Member

RE: It's not QSpace, it's the

No offense, but QSpace, worthknowing, or whatever, is simply a portal that transmits your credit report at that time.

These services simply show you what they receive from the bureau.

Worthknowing's scoring seems inconsistent, but truecredit.com and qspace.com seems accurate, basically because I have an idea of my scores, and what they told me were in that range.

5. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Yes but Qspace is not pulling your recent report, I know I have my Equifax and the qspace report was totally outdated, my Equifax is recent just last week, so it can't being pulling directly from agenices

6. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Don't know why they wouldn't pull current, but they are NOT, I have most recent report from Equifax and Qspace is about 2 months behind??

7. JacquiG

OK, maybe I'm being a little sensitive, but anyway...

There is no doubt that those companies only show what they're given. The question is why are they being given old/bad data? Consider this:

(1) I was not born in 1963; (2) why is my paid collection from 1997 showing as an open tradeline; (3) my active accounts only show balances as of October or November, and (4) Recently-opened accounts are not showing on QSpace's Equifax report, but appear on Equifax direct. These are inconsistencies that did not happen when they pulled Experian. BTW, my SCORES appear fine. QSpace came in at 677, translated to 55. WorthKnowing is a little higher, TrueCredit about the same.

8. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

The user??

What exactly does that mean??

Yes I understand they give you the data from the credit agencies, but why are they getting outdated reports, Qspace was clearly giving me reports from October I think 7.95 for a 2month old report is wrong