question and a thanks too

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Lana, Jan 11, 2001.

1. Lana

Lana Guest

#1 I applied for a Juniper and it said they needed to do more processing, but today I checked the site under status and it says my welcome package is on the way, with the credit card and information for checking and ATM to follow. Is that a standard message or does it mean I'm approved?

#2 My mom has a Capital One account, received her statement and they had charged her a $59 annual fee. SO from what i've learned on here I told her to call and try to negotiate with them (her credit is being re-built, but not very good right now). SO she calls and they drop the annual fee AND they gave her an increase from $300 to $900. I wanna thank everyone on this board. She was too happy and you are all the best.

2. Doug

Doug Well-Known Member

#1 - Underneath the welcome message, you want to see credit card in red, if so click on, and it will have your limit and card number. Basically a standard message until you see credit card in red letters.

3. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Lana

May I ask how your credit is???

I believe a few posts back someone got this message and did receive their card, not sure but I thought I read that.

Mom

4. Sailor

Sailor Guest

How many days went by between

application and approval.