Question Concering Judgment Termino

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by pd11604, Aug 7, 2003.

  1. pd11604

    pd11604 Well-Known Member

    A listing on a CR under public records shows a civil judgment (which is correct) but shows ASSETS=N/A, and LIABILITY=N/A.

    Can this be disputed with the CRA? If so, what are the grounds to dispute?

  2. pd11604

    pd11604 Well-Known Member

  3. uniondiva

    uniondiva Well-Known Member

    anything can be disputed. SO, you can dispute this judgment based on the inaccuracies that you pointed out or you could just simply dispute as "not mine". IMHO, I would dispute as not mine first and see if it rolls off!

Share This Page