question: dispute letter 2 CRA

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Ender, Apr 13, 2001.

1. Ender

Ender Well-Known Member

I am going to be sending 2 separate letters to the big 3 = total of 6 letters. One letter, I am disputing everything derog as NOT MINE, NOT ACCURATE, etc. The other one, I am disputing the DUPLICATES listed and enclosing a copy of the CR with highlights.

My question: Do you think disputing this many on each report is too much? (not mine, not accurate, etc.)

1) TU: 24 items
    2) Experian: 18 items
    3) Equifax: 16 items

Is this excessive - should I cut these down?? Please let me know ASAP before I send these out.. thanks!

2. Ender

Ender Well-Known Member

Re: question: dispute letter 2

...because you guys think this may be too excessive, I will split them into 2 letters. I will send out two letters tomorrow: 1) the duplicates dispute letter 2) letter with all disputes but half.

I will then wait 2 weeks, and send the other half with the other half of the disputes (NOT MINE, NOT ACCURATE).

Hopefully, the CA and creditors will take some proactive stance in clearing a few tradelines by the time I get around to the second round w/ the CRAs. That way, my dispute list will be less as well.

Lizardking: Can you post your 2nd and 3rd (final letter before lawsuit) to the CRA? I searched through the archive/old msgs and couldn't locate those letters. Thanks again..