Question for Creditnet Site Ma

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by greyfox, Jan 9, 2001.

1. greyfox

greyfox Well-Known Member

I applied for a First USA Titanium from a link on this site a few days ago. Since this offer was on THIS site, I didn't search for messages about the company first.

I have good credit, but did not get an instant approval, BUT my question is: If this company sucks as messages about it suggest, why is this offer on this site?

And does anyone have anything good to say about it? If I am approved, I don't know whether to activate it or cancel it.

2. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

RE: Question for Creditnet Sit

SOME people have had trouble with FIRST USA...

I haven't had much trouble...LAST EXPERIENCE...my 2.99% expired so I paid it off and called to ask if I could renew it they said I could have 3.99% with a balance transfer, I SAID FINE, THEY ALSO INSISTED I TAKE THE ALREADY APPROVED, NO CREDIT REPORT, NO APPLICATION $5,000 INCREASE, I said FINE, and did my balance transfer!!!

Only problem I have ever had was applying for the FIRST USA UNITED AIRLINES MILEAGE PLUS VISA CARD...they tried to give me a credit line of $500.00 (at the time I had no credit line below $6,000) I SAID, NO WAY!!!!!!