Question of Experian Coverup Scam

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by FeliceRodo, Jul 13, 2001.

1. FeliceRodo

FeliceRodo Well-Known Member

Experian phone reps tell me that the incorrect discharge dates of my bk have been corrected. And for 2 days they show corrected. Then Credit Watch announces the incorrect dates are reporting again from the creditors. But Experian phone reps say the correct dates are showing even though when I pulled my Credit Watch online credit report the incorrect dates still show. I have allowed at least 72 hours for the corrections to post but the old incorrect dates come back.

Can I sue or is there a better way to go in the opinion of this board? I would like to end the mental duress Experian is causing me.

2. Dustin

Dustin Well-Known Member

I would order a hard copy of your credit report, and if they are still on there, then take further action. That not only gives you a paper record, but an updated record that they reinstered them after they were found to be incorrect... :)

3. Mist

Mist Well-Known Member

Make hard copies, too, of what you are seeing online with CreditMonitor. Good luck.

4. Saar

Saar Banned

Re: Question of Experian Coverup Sc

CreditWatch can only monitor changes to you EQUIFAX file, not your Experian file.

Saar

5. FeliceRodo

FeliceRodo Well-Known Member

I am signed up Credit Expert with Experian. I am also signed up with Equifax. My error in transposing the names in my mind.

Thanks to those who helped me with advice. I will take action. The Experian reps really don't know what's going on. But the curious thing is they said that the "problem" was fixed last month by Experian and the creditors were not at fault because they don't report my accounts. I have lost faith in the system.

6. lbrown59

lbrown59 Well-Known Member

I haven't because I never had any faith in it to start with!