Question: What are Junum's fees?

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by PsychDoc, Jun 17, 2001.

1. PsychDoc

PsychDoc Well-Known Member

I have an easy question...

As far as I can tell, the Junum site lists their fees as either a flat $14.95 per month for an individual, or $24.95 monthly for a couple.

The Creditnet listing for Junum under "Credit Services" lists $14.95/month plus $10 per deletion. Is this true? How come I can't find this at the Junum site?

Thanks to anyone for clearing this one up. Inquiring minds want to know. :)

Randy

2. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Randy,
    It is at their site and that is correct, it is $10 for each deletion. Please check their website a bit more..it is there! :)

3. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Dang, where is it? I can't find the $10 explanation either...hmm...I'll keep looking!

4. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

5. 4kristi

4kristi Active Member

I Know this one quite well, I wrote it. :). Simply click "Help" at the bottom of the website and you'll see:

PRICING

One of the most attractive features to our services is the affordability. Many companies and law firms charge a fortune for the same services. junum offers Complete Credit Management for a fraction of what our competitors are charging, plus we are the only Credit Management company offering the service online. With our cutting edge technology, we allow our members to track our work closely and see the results in real time!

Our membership fees are as follows:
    Individual: $14.95 per month and $10.00 per adjustment
    Joint: $24.95 per month and $10.00 per adjustment

6. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Thanks!! :) I knew someone would come to the rescue!