Question!?!

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by roni, Nov 24, 2001.

1. Jeff

Jeff Guest

Re: Bkev

Bkev,

There are no requirements that I be fair and equitable when I post, however I was not attempting to single you out.

I am not anti-Bkev and do agree with many of your points regarding Bill and how he operates.

It seems you missed my point Bkev, and I am not going to be engaged in further discussion over this nonsense.

I look forward to discussing credit related issues with you in the future.

Jeff

2. Shirley

Shirley Well-Known Member

Re: Bkev

Everyone keeps saying this is a Bkev vs. Bill issue and they have ego problems. I think that's hogwash.

The problem is that this board was created for people to SHARE information; not guffaw at posts and post smart ass, holier than thou, only I know the right way comments that imply that if one doesn't use (and pay for) their method, then they are not going to get anywhere in their credit repair quest. That's baloney but newbies don't know that.

What concerns me most is that if one person is allowed to embed advertising and promotion into their posts, why wouldn't other knowledgeable people follow suit?

Bill's posts are promotional in nature and against this site's TOS. That's the point. No one should be permitted to do this.

3. roni

roni Well-Known Member

ENFORCE the rules!

Erica: I don't care about changing your opinion. You've made it clear that you're really not open to a discussion on this issue, but you just want me to shut up. Guess what... Not going to happen.

Again at least four of the Top 10 posters have a problem with Bill. Some are now leaving... You know what we all want? For PBM to enfore the rules he has posted for the board. In case you didn't bother reading them... specifically the rules we want enforced are......

g) upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas (such as shopping rooms) that are designated for such purpose;

and

k) intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law;

4. matty61184

matty61184 Well-Known Member

Re: ENFORCE the rules!

I think both Bkev and Bill need to take their problems elsewhere. This is a credit forum, not a kindergarten room. If you two have problems, consult one another via e-mail and discuss them privately. There is no need in drawing all of the other members to a state of fury by flaming one another. I hope you can both understand what I'm trying to say and act in a mature manner.

5. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Matty: And when I leave, so that no one could complain it was a BKEV issue, what about all the other people who have a problem with Bill? PLEASE, your arguments don't hold water because it is not a BKEV vs BBAUER issue. It's about enforcing the rules of this board EQUALLY and in a TIMELY maner.

PBM posted earlier that I was not the only person to complain.... I think he said at least ten other people had taken the time to send him an email.

Would you suggest also ignoring their complaints and telling them to take it elsewhere? As long as someone is posting in a public matter, why should the conversation be taken private? If it was, only one side of the story would be heard.

6. matty61184

matty61184 Well-Known Member

I'm trying to get one inquiry off from Nextcard. I called them back in the summer asking about having mom co-sign an account for me and they said that would be doable. They were supposed to send out the paperwork to sign, but instead they inquired into my report and opened an account without any of the paperwork.

7. PsychDoc

PsychDoc Well-Known Member

I personally believe this whole thing boils down to a "Doc vs. Matty" flame war. Let me fire the first volley:

MATTY, GET YOUR MINOR BUTT BACK TO YOUR BEDROOM, BOY, AND DO YOUR HOMEWORK. IF YOU KNEW HALF AS MUCH ABOUT CALCULUS AS YOU DO ABOUT CREDIT CARDS, YOU'D BE LOOKING AT A HARVARD ADMISSION NEXT FALL. MOREOVER, I DON'T LIKE THE WAY YOU SECRETLY EMBED YOUR BIRTHDAY IN YOUR NICKNAME -- IT MAY OFFEND SOMEBODY. FINALLY, DO YOU EAT SPINACH? SPINACH IS GOOD FOR YOU. LASTLY, WHEN I WAS A KID WE ONLY HAD FOUR TV CHANNELS, AND THAT WAS TOO MUCH. LAY OFF THE CABLE TV.

Sorry, Matty, but I just had to get this off my chest.

Doc

P.S. I'm kidding, I'm kidding.

8. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

I DON'T
    LIKE THE WAY YOU SECRETLY EMBED YOUR BIRTHDAY IN YOUR NICKNAME --
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    SECRETLY HUGH????

WHAT-EVER............

9. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

WHEN I WAS A KID WE ONLY HAD FOUR TV CHANNELS, AND THAT WAS TOO MUCH.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    WHO FORCED YOU TO "THINK" FOUR CHANNELS WAS TOO MUCH?