Quick Update-My Mortgage

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by NanaC, May 29, 2001.

1. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

This was kind of cool. Remember that collection agency that showed up on my report late last week after my initial mortgage report was pulled? Well, I sent certified letters to the hospital and to the collection agency on Friday. I filed a complaint with the BBB as this had been removed in Jan and then it returned.

Anyway, I called the hospital who said it wasn't mine, then I called some supervisors at Central Financial Control (the lady at the hospital promised me they weren't "typical" collection people)..anyway...

Today, I received a fax stating that it should be removed from all credit reports from Central Financial Control...I about fell off my chair..I know they said they would send it but they actually did it! And, all those letters never even made it there..LOL

Anyway, faxed a copy to my broker..and sending to CRA's tomorrow...

:)
    Tada...ooooh..just an hour and a half away! yahoo

2. Scabbo

Scabbo Member

Grats!

3. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Thats great news Nana:)

I just spoke with my lender, he said everything was fine with final underwriting, just waiting on title work and Appraiser to get off their butts and come out. He said calm down you are approved. Also said my processer was pushing for a closing date of June 15 if she could, yikes I had better start packing:)

4. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Thanks for the congrats..

and Mom..that is so reassuring to hear, isn't it? My principal got my employment paperwork today..

Called me in to figure out how to fill it out..now you see why I'm moving.>AHAHAHHA

anyway, that's one thing done!

5. Erica

Erica Well-Known Member

Nana,

Didn't I tell you everything would work out great? Anyways, Congratulations.

6. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

NanaC

IF YOU DON'T MIND...WHAT CITY ARE YOU LIVING IN FOR 17 MORE DAYS...
    It's defiantly not LODO, and you don't live way north near me (FORT COLLINS)...

I assume you will be TOTALLY OFF LINE FOR A WEEK OR SO...

7. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Yes, Erica, you did! :) Thank you!!!

George...Aurora!

8. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

NanaC interesting...I will be in AURORA the last week of June for the MARRIOTT FIREWORKS FAST-PITCH SOFTBALL TOURNAMENT...(my niece)

You will be gone by then...

9. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

George! I should be leaving right about that time! Sounds like fun! :)

10. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

THIS YEAR SHE IS OLD ENOUGH TO BE TALKED TO ABOUT A SCHOLARSHIP FOR COLLEGE...

THIS IS LIKE A "SHOW OFF" TOURNAMENT.