Quixote or others

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by dnsatt, Oct 16, 2001.

1. dnsatt

dnsatt Active Member

Need info on cccs. CCCS has special programs with certain creditors to help get you back on track...right?was there something specific you had to ask for? I mentioned this to my "support team" she had no clue what I was talking about...

Your help will be greatly appreciated

dnsatt

2. Quixote

Quixote Well-Known Member

Citibank has a special program for CCCS grads. Unsecured, 16.9% No fee. All in all, not bad for a start. Your counselor has to sign off on the application and you send a copy of your Certificate of Completion with the Application. I was able to pick up the application in their office in Riverside, CA. Of course, I lost that one, so I called and they (CCCS) mailed me a new one.

CCCS also had a program for a secured card with Centurion (?? I think), but I never bothered with that one.

I hope this helps.

Good Luck!

PS If your CCCS people don't know anything about this, you might try talking directly to Citi through Planet Feedback.

3. Quixote

Congrats on finishing, BTW. Feels good, doesn't it?

4. dnsatt

dnsatt Active Member

Thanks Quixote for replying

I phoned my "support" team again and asked about this option. What I was told that the creditors that used to participate in this program have decided not to continue it....She did mention the basic procedure that you outlined..about signing off on the application and so forth. So oh well....:-(

I am happy to be out of debt.

I may try PFB though...

thanks again

5. Quixote

I called my CCCS counselor. They are faxing the application to my e-fax account. If you will send me an e-mail (mine is enabled), I'll forward the application and the e-fax viewer, in case you don't have it (let me know if you already do have it). You can then print it out. Make sure your counselor signs off on it (just write it in somewhere)and include your certificate of completion with the application. Sounds to me like your local CCCS people need to get with the program.

Good Luck!

6. Quixote

dnsatt,

I got the fax. Whenever you're ready...

7. dnsatt

dnsatt Active Member

Quixote,

My local folks suck! I havent received a certificate of completion. I did get a congratulations you completed the program letter will that work....

I tried to email ya but it is disabled

my email addy is
    msstaten@hotmail.com

I really appreciate all your help!

8. Quixote

Weird. I checked my Profile and Preferences and it says my e-mail is enabled, but stranger things have happened...

I'm sending over that file now.

Good luck.

9. dnsatt

dnsatt Active Member

:)

You are enabled...I was not!

I will check my mail soon. I emailed you.