RadioShack MC On-line Application!!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Ron, Oct 1, 2003.

1. Ron

Ron Well-Known Member

Every time you earn 1500 points a $15 RadioShack gift card will be mailed to you§
    Plus, get a $15 BONUS! Use your RadioShack MasterCard® credit card within the first 90 days and you'll automatically receive a $15 "Welcome" RadioShack gift card in the mail§§
    Introductory 0% Annual Percentage Rate (APR)â?  on Cash Advance Checks and Balance Transfers.*
    Redeem your RadioShack gift cards at any participating RadioShack store for cool electronics and more
    9.9% Annual Percentage Rate (APR) on all purchases right from the start

link:

https://www.applyonlinenow.com/USapp/Ctl/redirect?CV_sourceCode=CNVG

Ron.

2. dwooley

dwooley Well-Known Member

It is issued by MBNA. Do not mention it to George. :)

3. iambroke

iambroke Well-Known Member

No thank you....

1) don't like MBNA Bank (had accounts with them at astronomical interest rates and crappy CL's)
    2) you can only redeem the GC's at radio shack YUCK
    3) I have a chase perfectcard with a 1% rebate on all purchases, 3% on all gas purchases, and 6% on all gas purchases the 1st 90 days I have it. The rebates are credited to my bill each month instead of making me spend them in one specific store. Can't beat that cause I can shop anywhere I want and I get the money back as a credit.
    4) Have most all my accounts (2 CC's and mortgage) thru Chase and haven't had any troubles lowering interest rates or raising balances the times I've had them. Just refied my home with them and it was smooth as silk.

I just stay away from MBNA and Capital One and Providian like the plague.