Ray and Lawyer audio file.

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by billbauer, Feb 4, 2010.

1. billbauer

billbauer Well-Known Member

One of the things I'd like to do over time is teach our viewers how to spot as many of the possible violations of FDCPA, FCRA, Tila, Respa, and other consumer protection laws as possible and preserve them for all time. The problem I see is that it is very time consuming for people to learn all the possible violations they might encounter. Having links to as many as possible in one location is about the only way I know of to get the job done.

For instance, today I went downtown to an attorney's office with one of my students so he could review all the documents the attorney had in his foreclosure case against my student. We both had digital audio recorders going the whole time and were able to document multiple violations.

Of course I can't upload mp3 files here to this forum so I uploaded the file to one of my web sites and linked to it from my Google Sites web site. The link to that is in my signature line and the name of the file is RayandLawyer.
    You will find a link to that page both in the left hand column and in the links page which has a number of links to other files, web pages and blogs that carry interesting and useful information as well. You may need to download a copy of Quicktime if you don't already have it installed on your computer. As most folks know, Quicktime is a free audio player which you can find by using any search engine.
    What I would like to do is have as many of our members listen to the file and see how many violations they can come up with then report back here and post what you think are violations. Should be interesting.