???Ray- Bill Whoever??

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by dave, Apr 18, 2001.

1. dave

dave Well-Known Member

Author: Ray (slip-32-101-170-185.az.us.prserv.net)
    Date: 04-18-01 15:00

That is why people are here to get credit cards and max them out and cry because the credit bureaus want remove the negative account so I can go out and SCREW another credit card company or whoevery will give me credit.
    Ray

What are some of your ideas to screw the CCC?

2. Bill Bauer

Bill Bauer Guest

None whatever

I don't have any ideas, tricks, traps, subterfuges or anything of the kind to screw the creditors with.

I believe that all people have or should have a sense of what is right and what is wrong. I believe that even such people as Timothy McVeigh who is supposed to be put to death for bombing the Alfred P. Murrah Federal building and killing 168 people, injuring dozens more have an innate sense of what is right and what is wrong. If they choose to ignore it, that's their problem and just like McVeigh will have to suffer the consequences of their actions, whatever that may turn out to be. It's their problem, not mine.

I just hope that those who learn from this board whatever they do learn will do the right thing with the inforaation.

As far as I am concerned and I am quite sure that from both a legal and a moral standpoint, getting an adverse report removed from one's credit report does not in any way relieve them of the responsibility of paying what they owe.

If what they owe is so much that they can't possibly pay it off, then they probably need to file bankruptcy and let the law remove their responsibility from them.

Whatever
    Bill Bauer

3. dave

dave Well-Known Member

Re: None whatever

I couldn't agree more. Any ideas on using credit card float money. I'm not looking for a free lunch, just want to use what they'll give me.

4. Bill Bauer

Bill Bauer Guest

Is this what you want

If I'm off base with this, then I don't know what you mean.

I use 8 credit cards on a constantly rotating baisis, one each week starting with a new, paid off card every Sunday.
    I buy everything I need that I possibly can with that weeks credit card. Groceries, restaurants, gasoline, utilities, everything.

I put all my spending money in a savings account so that it will draw interest until the day the card is due. All the cards are used in rotational order starting with the payoff date that is the furtherest into the future. That way I get the maximum amount of time possible to pay the card off in full, thereby earning interest on the money I have already spent for the longest possible time.

If that isn't what you are talking about, then I will just have to learn too.

Bill Bauer

5. lbrown59

lbrown59 Well-Known Member

Re: Is this what you want

???Ray- Bill Whoever??
    Author: DAVE (spider-te012.proxy.aol.com)
    Date: 04-18-01 15:21

That is why people are here to get credit cards and max them out and cry because the credit bureaus want remove the negative account so I can go out and SCREW another credit card company or whoevery will give me credit. Ray
    ```````````````````````````````````````````````````````
    Reply To Message === You must be an agent for a C.Card Co.
    or work for them in some way -CORRECT!

6. lbrown59

lbrown59 Well-Known Member

Re: Is this what you want

What are some of your ideas to screw the CCC?`````````
    Reply To ? === Why do you want to know? Is it so that you can help them shaft the public even more?