Ray Reynolds and Repackaging A

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Steve S., Aug 17, 2000.

1. Steve S.

Steve S. Guest

Anyone have any info on Ray Reynolds and his company Repackaging America? Active in Orange County, Ca and has a program selling Nevada corporations and claiming to enable people with bad credit to establish corporate credit of $50,000 in a short period of time. He is fairly pricey, so any info is appreciated.

Thanks,
    Steve

2. Lanoro

Lanoro Guest

RE: Ray Reynolds and Repackagi

Steve and everyone, please stay away from this man and his company. It sounds very good but it's not as easy has he makes it sound. First of all you will need very strong credit to build corporate credit. Also Ray will talk in circles and not give you real anwsers to your questions. The only way you can learn what to do is to come to his workshops every week which are not very helpful. If you have been to his free seminars at a hotel, the you know the pitch. After you do buy in for $400.00 then he will sell you on what he calls stage 2 and stage 3. Stage 2 cost me about $800.00 and another few hundred for stage 3. It's not worth going unless you have very good credit and are willing to come to workshops for 6 months to learn what has taken me 2 years to learn after not getting much help from Ray. Any questions, feel free to email me.

3. Marcus

Marcus New Member

RE: Ray Reynolds and Repackagi

I found articles on Ray from the LA Times archives (early 90s)This guy has a very checkered past and should be avoided.

I also wasted money on his classes and found out that his corporate classes leave out a lot of important information. He tells you just enough to keep you signing up for more classes and then you realize that you have been strung out the whole time.

I hope others can save some money because of my mistakes.

Cheers,
    Marcus

4. Lanoro

Lanoro Guest

More info from more others

http://www.kevinscorner.com/repackagingamerica.htm

5. Doris K.

Doris K. Well-Known Member

RE: More info from more others

This all sounds like something from an infomercial. Scumbags like this need to be locked away.