RE:2ndIINone, a question

Discussion in 'General Lounge' started by Nave, Nov 16, 2001.

1. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

Naaah 2ndIInone is actually a newbie (see his other thread) Anthony would know how to navigate through multiple pages in a thread.

Funny you say that though. There is another poster here who fits Anthony's posting style to a tee, has the same ISP as Anthony, and appeared on this board the exact same week that Anthony stopped posting...I won't name names but it is funny that Anthony's name popped up again here.

-Peace, Dave

2. PsychDoc

PsychDoc Well-Known Member

LOL, Dave, actually if I had moved onto other boards for a few months, in a moment of forgetfulness I might not recall the default number of messages, LOL. This is a fairly stylized vBulletin bbs. I think it may well be him. :)

I especially enjoyed the benefit of your history... that Mr. V. had likely replaced himself with another identity before.

Doc

3. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

Oh yea I am almost certain of it. I almost as certain 2ndIINone ain't him and is a newbie to this board. But you never know...annonymity and all...I Wouldn't count out the fact that he may work with Anthony...his "startup research" in that industry and 5 years in it, is definitely a clue. Your IP trace is also a clue (although I had a different IP for Anthony I think). Anthony acted much more civil throughout his entanglements, which were mostly with one person.

But after reading his last post...it does sound like Anthony's lingo and I understand where you are coming from.

Oh well, conspiricy theory or not, he messed with the wrong person...Breeze :) I dig Breeze. I don't really care what he says to me...but ya know. Grrrrrrrrrrr.

-Peace, Dave

4. SofaKing

SofaKing Well-Known Member

Yes, I remember when he was busted out on that one! People caught him and he stopped.

SK

5. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

Thanks guys! Like I told Nave, you give me warm fuzzies. :D

You know, Anthony would always back down, except with BB. The style is similar, but not the personality. Unless he decided on a totally different persona. This person definitely works in collections or related. Even the people who work for card companies aren't this nasty. Actually, only collectors are this nasty, LOL. This guy has no class whatsoever! He pretended to, but then he showed his true colors.

6. bbauer

bbauer Banned

No, he never would back down with me. LOL

I had to back him down the hard way. Of course, I just let him hang himself. He finally did and left of his own accord. It finally just got too embarrassing for him, so he flew off into the wild blue yonder somewhere.

But the problem is that there is always some new fool out there willing to step up to the plate and try to prove he is the new king of the hill. And pretty soon he's another dead duck too.

I probably got more notches on my guns than Doc Holiday, Billy the Kid, Wyatt Earp and a few more all put together. LOL

I guess those who think they are good at these flame wars don't realize that I spend time on various flame boards where the real pros do their infighting just for the fun of it. Those guys can come up with more tricks and traps and slams than Carter got little liver pills and they seldom get bent out of shape either. It's all in fun and just like me, they just sit back and laugh their heads off.

Once in a while they get a real hot head that thinks he's better than all the rest, but he gets his lesson real quick. They get into all kinds of bad language too. Stuff like calling a newbie a faggot and getting him all hot and bothered only to find out a faggot is a bundle of sticks and nobody was calling him anything nasty at all. Or telling him to quit his ejaculating in public and then learning that it was verbal ejaculations they were talking about all the time, not what he thought they were talking about.

It's hilarious.