RE: Fix Your Own Credit!

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by bbauer, Apr 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bbauer

bbauer Banned

Yes, obviously it does. And what better time to bring it up than on Easter. So very inspiring and of course authored by someone of obviously superior knowledge and understanding the depths of which never cease to amaze. Such eloquence too!
    How thoughtful of you!
    Strange! A great surprise indeed. I would have thought that your favorite book might have been one of the three written by John Gliha of Ocala, Florida. You praise his work so often or didn't you realize that?
    Buda, eh? What utter trash! I thought this was America the land where christian principles are taught and most folks believe and adhere to them.
    I don't know how anyone else might feel but I for one believe that mention of a foreign and pagan god on the day that most of us joyously celebrate the victorious resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ is about as insulting as one can get. But never fear, you get better and better as you go.
    And Bill Bauer's Paraphrase: Forgive him Father for he knows not what he does.
    Thanks for the insult to our intelligence and our pride.
    Thanks for telling us that we are so stupid and ignorant that we have to be in pain before we have the common sense or care enough to rise above our shortcomings and strive to make life better for ourselves and those future generations who we may or may not ever know.

Thanks for telling us that our sons, our daughters, our fathers and our mothers have gone to fight and die on foreign battlefields for nothing.

Thanks for telling us that they fought and died foolishly believing that their sacrifices were made only because they couldn't stand the pain anymore.

Thanks for telling me that the only reason I served my country as a member of the Armed Services was because I couldn't stand the pain anymore.

And thanks again especially for doing so on Easter.
    THANK GOD WE ARE NOT ALL LIKE YOU !!!

Thank God that most of us have more respect for our God and our fellow man than to spend this most Holy of days viciously slamming and insulting others.

Thank God most of us here in America are celebrating the glorious rise of a living God and not praising the teachings of some fat monster sitting on a stone tablet.

Thank Heaven I can look up and rejoice in a Christ resurrected from the dead to become a living God.
    They may be little appreciated by you but I thank the Lord for even the little things in life.
    Painful? Is everything painful to you?
    Personally I think its a lot of fun and so do a lot of other people who have told me how much fun they were having for a change.
    What is painful is to see them come to me hanging their heads, sometimes almost bawling over what their problems have done to their lives and their families.

What is joyous is to see them leave with new hope and joy in their faces knowing that they have at last found the solution to their problems. Its only painful when one has no hope, no solutions in sight or have been misled and lied to by scumbags who only want to fleece them out of their money and berate them and make them feel like dogs.
    Is everything pain and misery to you? Must be. Seems like that's all you can find to talk about.
    Yeah! Sure! Right on! We all need to re-invent the wheel, struggle, suffer and be in misery and pain. We all need to ignore the efforts and teachings of those who have gone before us for they know nothing at all.
    All learned from a validation letter and an estoppel letter written
    by a thief and a con artist who has to run and hide behind new names and new websites every now and then just to keep ahead of the hordes of angry people he has robbed from and stolen blind.

Left them with false hopes and more misery than they had before they bought into his scams believing he knew what he was talking about. And still being hyped all over the internet long after he abandoned them for ever greater pipe dreams, ever more flowery letters and artifices.
    That's about true.
    Quite true, Butch. Some are beside themselves if they can only figure out some way to slam others and belittle them and what they do. A prime example of such artistry follows.
    So if its no problem to you then what was your true purpose for all of this? Obviously it was only to launch yet another attack on me. After all, everything you said was aimed right at what I posted recently.

If you had any good intentions in mind showing that your purpose was something other than that then it seems to me that you would have mentioned the great numbers of posts by people who have posted time and time again over the years that they tried sending out the validation letters time after time after time and the estoppel letters too and only got ignored and so after following such great and knowledgeable authors as yourself they now didn't know what else to do but maybe file bankruptcy or just give up and live with the mess until it fell off at the end of the 7 years if it even did then. Of course, if you did that then you would be admitting that your great advice had no solutions but rather only more pain.

Your comments extolling the teachings of Buda mixed in with comments about God on this, one of the most sacred of all Holy days should make most decent folks just about puke. You not only viciously slammed me but you also told all the rest of us that in your eyes we are so dumb, stupid and ignorant that we must suffer pain before we have the gumption to get up and go do something to alleviate our pain.

Sir, my religion prohibits me from telling you what I really think of you and your vicious and scurrilous post
    but I sincerely hope that the next time you walk up to your house your mother runs out from under the front porch and bites you.

Am I angry? Am I mad? No, I'm just geatly saddened that you just had to try to start yet more petty bickering and fighting on Easter day and subject others to it.

2. fingrrrl

fingrrrl Well-Known Member

Bill, I don't really think religious affectations are necessary here...we don't ALL worship Jesus Christ... and you need to be a little more tolerant too you know

3. bbauer

bbauer Banned

Sorry, but I just don't have much tolerance for those who run around starting petty wars and making vicious attacks on others.

Makes not difference who the victim is.

4. humblemarc

humblemarc Well-Known Member

wow Bill,

it seems not even Jesus Christ himself would get so upset. . . .
    Maybe you should ask your God, if your attitude in this thread is becoming of a "Christian" on any day, let alone on "the holiest day" of the year.
    But you might have to be quiet and get over yourself for a few seconds, TO ACTUALLY HEAR what's being said to you.

5. cinderella

cinderella Well-Known Member

Bill I think you need to calm down.

Happy Easter from a fellow Christian.

6. smontoya5

smontoya5 Well-Known Member

Your comments extolling the teachings of Buda mixed in with comments about God on this, one of the most sacred of all Holy days should make most decent folks just about puke. You not only viciously slammed me but you also told all the rest of us that in your eyes we are so dumb, stupid and ignorant that we must suffer pain before we have the gumption to get up and go do something to alleviate our pain.

Sir, my religion prohibits me from telling you what I really think of you and your vicious and scurrilous post
    but I sincerely hope that the next time you walk up to your house your mother runs out from under the front porch and bites you.

Am I angry? Am I mad? No, I'm just geatly saddened that you just had to try to start yet more petty bickering and fighting on Easter day and subject others to it. [/B][/QUOTE]

BBauer,

I for one, did not take Butch's post as a slam towards you in particular.

What he's saying has a lot of truth in it- adversity only makes us stronger. If you hand off your problems for someone else to deal with, how can you ever possibly learn from the mistakes that originally caused all the headaches?

I liken it to a parent constantly bailing their child out of trouble, eventually little Johnny is going to do something that Mommy can't make go away.

You have twisted this thread into what you perceive is some sort of personal attack.

I'm not the most religious person in the world, could probably be classified as a "somewhat practicing Catholic" but I personally was disgusted with the way you tried to invoke some sort of Creditnet holy war because Butch is suggesting that people THINK before paying someone to do something that they could very well do themselves.

Your comment regarding Butch's mother, on the hand, was not only irresponsible but completely shameless and childish.

Grow up- be a man. Stop throwing little hissy fits glossed over with calls for patriotism and piety.

You've been banned from this board before, I believe. Perhaps it time for Steve to relook the direction he wants the board to go in- if honest advice is going to followed with insults to other members and their family because they're afraid their "bread and butter" is getting cut into to, then there IS a problem that must be addressed.

In other words, I believe your membership should be revoked. You've done enough damage.

7. bbauer

bbauer Banned

I hear quite well what is being said to me. I understand quite well when I am being viciously attacked.

I know quite well how to respond to such attacks and if I happen to throw his own comments back at him then so be it.

I didn't start talking about Buda and God, He did. I merely responded in kind because I strenously objected to his doing so.

I didn't start the petty slam and vicious attacks, he did.

Stand up for your old buddy if you want but if he wants to teach then let him refrain from slamming others in the process.

That's not the way to bring home one's so called lessons.

And he can't say he didn't realize he would bring on the reactions he did. He isn't stupid you know.

Just thoughtless at times.

8. crofttk

crofttk Well-Known Member

A very wise man once said (sorry, I'll have to paraphrase): "Love your enemy and it will be like heaping hot coals upon his head."

If the shoe fits, wear it.

9. fingrrrl

fingrrrl Well-Known Member

I meant tolerance religiously...so Butch invoked Buddha...he certainly didn't slam Jesus by doing so, but you certainly slammed Buddha...pretty typical of today's "Christians"

10. humblemarc

Bill,
    IF you'd done your research, you'd know that Butch and I are by no means "buddies"
    so we can rule out "friendly" bias.

as Smontoya said,

maybe if you truly adhered to your Christian values,
    you'd be a little more tolerant and less defensive because Butch directly or indirectly attacked your own veiled attempts to selll your products. you seem to think people on this board are idiots who don't see you attempts to discredit many of the proven techniques used on this board, and instead buy your own version of "credit repair."

That post was utterly disgusting and not only un "christian" like but pathetic for any "religious" adherent.

Of course, if you had stopped for a few moments and thought about that and asked your God what your response should be, i'm pretty sure your post would have come out a little differently.

Maybe you should take a deep breath, and re-read what the "fruits of the spirit" are.. . .
    maybe you'll gain some perspective on your values, and stop confusing attacks on your "sales" pitch with attacks on America and Jesus Christ.

11. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

Well, this is a do-it-yourself board. ;) And Butch obviously hit on something. It really is not possible to post an answer to someone's questions here without dealing with Bill, stating obliquely that nothing we do works.

What we do works - and it makes you strong, knowledgable, and confident.

This is not an attack on anyone. The fact that Bill took Butch's comments as an attack shows the real reason he is posting here, IMO. Otherwise this would be a "live and let live" thing.

If Bill didn't try to discredit other people (as sly as it is), perhaps they would not react by posting the virtues of their methods.

12. bbauer

bbauer Banned

Re: Re: Re: Fix Your Own Credit!

Then you need to go to http://consumers.creditnet.com/stra...?s=&threadid=45822&highlight=unless+your+time
    and look at about the 18th post down on that page and you will very quickly see that the post he made to day was a direct slam at the post I made yesterday. There is no other post anywhere that could be logically
    confused with the post I made nor the correlation between it and Butch's post today.
    I think that may be quite true. He may want to take steps to correct those who deliberately go about picking on the statements of others in such crude and crass ways, instigating fights and instigating petty fights with their vicious statements. But then I don't diegn to tell CNN Steve how to run his board. Apparently you do.
    That wasn't honest advice by any stretch of the imagination. It was pure venom. And that's all it was. Honest advice my foot.
    If my membership gets revoked because I pointed out the truth of the matter not only in my first reply but in this reply as well then so be it. It is not to my disgrace that I called a spade a spade.
    Yes, I believe that you have. You failed to do your research and find out who was actually the instigator and in doing so you have added insult to injury.

13. humblemarc

again,

wow Bill,

no one would have even known Butch's post was directed at you unless you hadn't freaked out and pointed it out to everyone.

The way I see it, Butch's thread looks like a sensible posts on his views of credit repair and you look like a raving lunatic who's not going to be able to feed his family if he doesn't sell at least 3 new "creditwrench" programs by the end of the month.

I think it's time to fire your marketing director. . .

14. bbauer

bbauer Banned

I believe that everything has it's time and it's place. That includes the do-it-yourself credit repair techniques here. They work for some, don't work for others. There seems to be no rhyme or reason why they do or do not work at any given time.

That is not the point at all. The relevant point to be made is what to do when something don't work

The relevant answer is to have an answer when something don't work.

I don't have a problem in the world with people doing their own credit repair. What I do have a problem with (among other things) is what to do when it don't work.

Failure should not be an option. This nation was not built on the premise of accepting failure. It was built because "yankee ingenuity" could eventually find an answer for any problem that existed.

We built the greatest nation on earth because we would not accept failure. If something didn't work we kept picking at the problem and coming up with newer and better ways until we did prevail.

We did it because we never said die.

And it is the same here. Do it yourself credit repair is fine. There just has to be other answers available when it fails.

Beating one's head against the same brick wall isn't the way to get the job done.

Neither is petty fighting.
    It works some of the time for some of the people. It does not work all the time for all the people and neither does what I do. Your words and the words of others might lead some to believe that what you do is a magic bullet of some kind and both you and I know that is far from the truth in both cases.
    As you can tell I am not taking what you are saying as an attack at all. And the way I took Butch's comments is the way it was intended and which is supported by the posted facts. It does no such thing as to show any reason, real or imagninary why I post here.
    Obviously there is no such atmosphere here.
    If you labor under such delusions then just look at the
    way Mycroft and many others have also been viciously attacked because of their views which didn't happen to
    agree with the viewpoints of some others.

Mycroft has pretty well proven that he wants to be a good citizen and get along with people. I too jumped his case but now that I see he is trying to change his ways I got off his case and plan on keeping it that way.

The history of viciously attacking others is legion here.
    It is bitterly complained of on many other message boards as well.

Is that what the public image of this board or any other board should be or should we work to put a stop to it?

Should we work towards more closed threads as this one probably will be or should we work towards living in harmony and being the host of a wide range of different philosophies whether we happen to agree with them or not?

Is this board going to be a forum of constant quarreling and bickering or is it going to be a board where people are tolerant of the views of others?
    And maybe if others were more considerate of the fact that I have some answers too I would not have to be that way. It is not a choice I really want to make but rather one that is imposed upon me by a few who seem to delight in creating as much hate and discontent as possible.

15. Butch

Butch Well-Known Member

While I shan't participate in BB's proclaimed Jihad. I was inspired to write this primarily as a message of encouragement and provide some rationale for doing this work ourselves.

But now that you mention it, I did go back re-read your thread.

• [*] Bill sent out over 800 disputes and got 7-9 deletions. (Less than a 1% success ratio)

[*] He states that 300 people have paid him $400 to do it. Lets see that's $400 X 300 = $120,000.

With results like that I'd make you pay ME Bill! You have made it perfectly obvious why we should do our own work.

Now that we're talking about it Bill's gradually more and more blatant self promotion on this board is really scaring me. (Well I mean it should be scaring you).

I care very much about the people on these boards and feel compelled to warn them if a serious mistake is being contemplated, or for that matter ruthlessly promoted.

Nothin personal Bill, but thanks for your incredibly revealing comments over the past couple of days.

:)

BTW - Don't forget to include all that free money on your tax return.

16. humblemarc

Re: Re: Re: Re: Fix Your Own Credit!

I see the damage contol department is here and you've calmed down. That's good. But we still haven't addressed some very serious issues here.

Your attacks on Buddhism are inexcusable and unfortunately, the views of many Christians who have not even read or studied "buddhist" thought or works.
    I find it ironic that you are now a suddenly believer in tolerance and understanding and are opposed to "hate and discontent" after spewing your ill-informed, ignorant, and hate-spewed venom concerning "the pagan god" of Buddhism.
    I'm sorry but your tired, pathetic game is up and now everyone can see what type of person you really are.

IF you have ever spent some time studying any thing other than yourself in the mirror, you might have learned that Buddhist thought is more closely linked with ORIGINAL Christian thought than any other religion. Why do I say 'original' ? Because much of what is practiced now was changed when the Roman Empire made Christianity into the state religion.

That said, i have found in almost every instance that Buddhist are generally more kind, compassionate, and accepting of other philosophies than Christians or any religion for that matter. This is of course a generalization but something i've realized nontheless. In fact, if you had ever done your research, you'd also know that Buddhists don't "worship" any god for that matter, and a Buddhist can be a Christian or even Islamic for that matter. And no practicing Buddhist will ever deny or argue that Jesus was anything other than what he said he was.

So now that you've show yourself to a self-interested, religious and spiritually intolerant, highly defensive businessman whose main interest in not in helping his fellow man out of credit "hell" without eventually charging a fee, maybe you can do some good on this board, by giving advice on this board without vaguely or blatantly saying that the free techniques used on this board do not work.
    Because I for one can tell you they do. . . From my own personal experiences, and from the now dozens of people I have helped get perfectly clean credit without charging them any fees and not using any other techniques than the ones found here. And yes, those techniques addressed the OC, CRA, and CA in whatever form was best for the consumer.

17. DaveLV

DaveLV Well-Known Member

18. bbauer

bbauer Banned

Re: Re: Re: Re: Fix Your Own Credit

It wasn't my Jihad, it was yours and you just admitted it.

So quit trying to cop pleas and drum up support for what you did.

It was a personal attack on what I posted and trying to justify it just don't cut much ice.

And bringing in religion only made it that much worse.

You got back what you dealt out. As usual, what goes around comes around.

19. humblemarc

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Fix Your Own Credit

ooops,
    looks like you didn't reread any of the Bible verses on the "fruits of the spirit"

Let it go Bill.
    If you were an outside reader knowing neither you or Butch, you'd see how poor this thread is making you look. . .

20. willgator

willgator Well-Known Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Fix Your Own Credit

WELL SAID HUMBLE WERE ALL WATCHING!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.