RE: Fix Your Own Credit!

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by bbauer, Apr 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Butch

Butch Well-Known Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Fix Your Ow

No doubt mostly new people tho Steve.

To be able to assertain that someone is not here to help can be hard, ESPECIALLY WHEN ONE IS VERY SMOOTH AT IT. Many probably think CN is just a chat room.

We try and provide detailed answers to tough problems and strategies to deal with them. Aol has many chat rooms if one wants to be entertained.

Here's an example: How many times have we all seen Bill tell us all how knowledgable he is about how to handle judgements. Ya know the difference between a "void" judgement and a "voided" judgement.

Have these people who are emailing you objecting to the ban tell me where I can find details about exactly how to handle this, instead of being told I need to join his newsletter if I want to know, (which in turn, will tell you to join his program if you want to know).

God bless all our newbies, but many may not know the difference between being HELPED and being SOLD.

YOU MADE THE RIGHT DECISION!!!

2. CCN steve

CCN steve Moderator

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Fix

Many but not mostly. Quite a few older members stated they enjoyed and benefited from his credit-specific comments. The major pro-ban emails were sent mainly by the vocal handful who already voiced objections on the board.

By the way, thanks for your nice comments, Butch. However this is just softball stuff compared with the hardballs sent your way while you monitored the board between Site Administrators. When I assumed this task, I too-quickly judged your performance quite harshly. However, it's only taken three months to understand that Creditnet members aren't weenies, and they often shout, and they don't all shout in agreement. As a result, every single decision made so far, whether right or left, north or south, has resulted in a barrage of pro- and con- email. As I said to someone else earlier today, given the strength with which Creditnet members write, it is no surprise that collection agencies and credit reporting agencies take cover whenever exchanging correspondence with this intelligent and aggressive community.

I still take issue with you regarding the need to automatically antagonize those who represent other approaches to debt, but I'll defend your right to be wrong. :)

Thanks,

CCN steve

3. Butch

Butch Well-Known Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Fix

Ain't that the truth!?!

:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.