Re: Junum meeting tomorrow

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Jim, Dec 5, 2000.

1. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

Please ask what the likelihood is that Junum will be able to obtain and post FICO scores for members on their website.

Also, when this is likely to occur if at all.

Thanks.

2. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

The message above is intended

Sorry i forgot to put your name in my prior message, kristi.

3. Kelly

Kelly Well-Known Member

Kristi

Could you possibly find out when they are gonna roll out their debt negotiations service.

I'm waiting for that program to go online before I sign up.

Much appreciated
    Thanks,

Kelly

4. Kristi

Kristi Guest

RE: Kristi

I will ask about Fico. I did once before and they were still getting the backend program completed since the scores became public in Sept.

As for debt negotiations,I will check in on that too but Kelly, we do offer that on our site as well and there is no fee if there are no results.
    Thanks
    Kristi

Kelly wrote:
    -------------------------------
    Could you possibly find out when they are gonna roll out their debt negotiations service.

I'm waiting for that program to go online before I sign up.

Much appreciated
    Thanks,

Kelly

5. Kelly

Kelly Well-Known Member

Hi Kristi,

I didn't realize that. Are you talking about Hoffman Brinker? I'm confused. I just thought I was following a link to somewhere else when I went to their site. Are they who you reccomend?

Thank you,
    Kelly

6. Kristi

Kristi Guest

Kelly,
    Yes they are our preffered partner because they are one of the only online debt negotiators who also attempt to improve the rating. If you will notice, our site has selected partners for each catagory not a bunch. When you use our partners, just like junum it means you are using the best that our research dept could find. Lots of research goes into who we use. If you wanna get more info just call their office & talk to a negoiator.
    :)

Kelly wrote:
    Hi Kristi,

I didn't realize that. Are you talking about Hoffman Brinker? I'm confused. I just thought I was following a link to somewhere else when I went to their site. Are they who you reccomend?

Thank you,
    Kelly

7. Kelly

Kelly Well-Known Member

Thank you so much.

Like a lot of us here, I value your advice. I knew you guys worked with junum so that's why I was waiting on them. I'll give them a call soon. I just sent out new letters (negotiation) If no response again <sigh> I'm giving Hoffman Brinker a call.

Thank you,
    Kelly

8. Kristi

Kristi Guest

Perfect!
    If all your self efforts fail then just give Mark a call at Hoffman's office.

Good Luck!

Kelly wrote:
    Thank you so much.

Like a lot of us here, I value your advice. I knew you guys worked with junum so that's why I was waiting on them. I'll give them a call soon. I just sent out new letters (negotiation) If no response again <sigh> I'm giving Hoffman Brinker a call.

Thank you,
    Kelly

9. Kristi

Kristi Guest

o.k. Jim I am back with information :) First, I must say I met with 5 of their upper management team and these guys are all intense and brilliant! Next Amazon kings! They have a ton of ideas and are growing really fast. When it comes to credit repair, it's like nothing I have seen before. So professional, so much venture backing and their pholosiphy is exactly as mine which is credit rebuilding should NOT be looked at like back alley abortions. It can be done legally & ethically.

Now, on to your question. They are working on several new products right now and are trying to speed up the fico process asap. Since it was just legalized in September and there are still limitations on how one can give it out, they really have not had much time to get it into the algorithum of their software but they are working on that and it is at the top of their list. They are also working to complete the software that is going to offer online debt negotiations and identity theft protection.

Our meeting went well and they have retained me for a few assignments as a credit expert and I really enjoy these guys. Their office also has all the feel of the new rising dot.com offices where employees can be casual and even write on the walls! I met several of their customer support staff and they all love what they do. The facility is good size with probably over 100 desks and computers just in the customer service area.

Carreon & Associates will be working even closer with them offering Identity theft and helping to give expertise in some areas by doing consulting. They also joked that they are going to "Buy us out" but I must say, I really enjoy this team of pro's and wish the company all the best in their efforts.

Jim wrote:
    Please ask what the likelihood is that Junum will be able to obtain and post FICO scores for members on their website.

Also, when this is likely to occur if at all.

Thanks.