Re-ordering your reports-what

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by molly, Jan 14, 2001.

1. molly

molly Well-Known Member

I can't remeber where I read this but I read in a post that someone is re-ordering their reports so they can start another dispute. I have never re-ordered my reports for a new dispute. I just wait about 3 or 4 weeks after the last dispute has been completed and then start another dispute. I haven't had them deny any of my disputes yet (knock on wood). I guess what I'm trying to ask or say is you don't have to keep re-ordering your reports (unless a long length of time has passed in between disputes). They give you an updated report with the results. I use that to start my next dispute and I never reference the report #.

But from what I've read(online) is you are supposed to wait 30 days in between disputes but I haven't. I even started an online dispute with Equifax the same day the previous dispute was completed(I know this because I checked online everyday). I also have read in repair books that you should be persistent and keep at the bureaus. As soon as you get the results you're supposed to start the next. You redispute using stronger language for the original dispute that wasn't removed and then add another item. I guess what I'm trying to find out is are you paying when you say you're re-ordering your reports? This is for anyone to answer.

2. roni

roni Well-Known Member

I said that.

Junum.com supposedly sent a dispute to transunion in Sept. I never heard anything from Transunion. I told Junum.com this and they said they would send a follow up letter. Then when I called them in Dec. Junum said the last letter they sent to Transunion by their record was in Sept. (the letter than Transunion never got). So, I cancelled Junum. I then called Transunion and ordered another report, because I sent my only report to Junum.

roni

3. molly

molly Well-Known Member

RE: I said that.

I wasn't talking to you. It was someone else that posted and I didn't recognize them as a reg. so I forgot their name. I just wanted to kinda give them a FYI and figure out if they were re-ordering reports for each new dispute. I thought I'd try and save them some $ if they were re-ordering each time. I'm going to try and make the chat tonight but now I have to go to the gym.

4. roni

roni Well-Known Member

"I wasn't talking to you". ???????????????What the FUNK is up with that tone?

roni

5. molly

molly Well-Known Member

I didn't mean it that way. I knew you knew better than to order your reports for each dispute you start. I was just trying to figure out what this person meant and help them if indeed they were doing this.

6. Cindy

Cindy Well-Known Member

Molly...

See my reply on the below thread. ;-)

Cheers,
    Cindy