Read CCB from JOHN

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by bg, Mar 29, 2000.

1. TMP

TMP Guest

Pathetic little whinners

Look here people!!!! I never said that CCB was the greatest credit card company on the planet. All I was saying is that they did not screw me over or hold payments or even charge me dumb fees I didn't deserve. If you people who HATE CCB so damn much, then either you never should have used them in the first place or YOU SHOULD OF PAID YOUR DEBTS ON TIME!!! I have no love lost between any of you guys, but don't get mad at me because I have my opinions and you people have yours.

2. GS

GS Guest

RE: Pathetic little whinners

hey TMP quess what your the poorest excuse
    of a narrow minded person I have ever seen
    or heard of. When you ever grow (if you ever
    do). You will learn that the world is full
    of people like you with nasty tempers and
    narrow minded views. Those are the ones we laugh at because we feel sorry for them
    and the people that have to put up with them.
    Hopefully your husband has alot of patience,
    heaven help him he will need it. What you
    need to do is move to Del. or FL. and get
    a job with CCB. They need narrow-minded
    employees who only see that the CCB way is the only way. Tell your husband GOOD LUCK
    and there are some of us praying for him.
    In the mean time keep your 4 letter words
    to yourself, it only shows how ignorant you
    really are. BYE! BYE!

3. TMP

TMP Guest

RE: Pathetic little whinners

Hey GS,
    You sure do like talking to me. Are you following me or something cause everytime I say something you are right there to talk back to me. Almost none of the other regulars do this but you do it alot. ;)

4. Joseph Smi

Joseph Smi Guest

Read your credit card agreement,12.74% plus the prime if you go 30 days late 15.74% plus the prime if you 60 or more days late 18.74% plus the prime rate. The prime rate is reported in the wall street journal quartley. If you are paying the highest rate then you missed at least 2 monthly payments in a row. As far as I can tell the prime rate now is 9% add that to 18.74% and our highest rate is 27.74%. Where do you get 29.9% from?

5. Joseph Smi

Joseph Smi Guest

RE: Read CCB from JOSEPH, THEN

It takes more than one late payment to raise your rate. Read your creditcard agreement 12.74%,15.74%,18.74% plus the prime rate. just like Elsie if you are paying the highest rate then you were late more than once. I will look up that info meredith.