realty forclosure

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Barbara Da, Jan 15, 2001.

  1. Barbara Da

    Barbara Da Guest

    My home is in forclosure, where do I start and where do I go from here?
  2. Jim

    Jim Well-Known Member

    Forclosure is a state matter not Federal. I would start with an internet search on keywords; ie. Maryland forclosure. See what comes up.

    You may need an attorney.
  3. Jim

    Jim Well-Known Member

    I forgot to add that I used th

    public library for my forclosure. There were probably a dozen titles and multiple copies of the titles available.

    By the way, I live in California. An author here wrote an excellent book for California forclosures. He was so knowledgable that I paid about $30 total for 2 telephone consultations with him. Keep in mind that CA. law favors the owner over the holder of the trust deed or mortgage. I was lucky in this regard.
  4. Angela

    Angela Guest

    How about trying Carreon & associates regarding forclosure.
  5. jon

    jon Guest

    How about trying Carreon & associates regarding forclosure

    LOL, you are clueless!!

Share This Page