Recd Chase Platinum MC!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by kevinw01, Aug 15, 2003.

1. kevinw01

kevinw01 Well-Known Member

Hello There,

I just recd the Chase Platinum MC today in the mail... is a new design card kind of transparent silver and smoke color looking... anyways I recd a separate notice regarding apr and terms of account.... It saids for the first 6 mons it will be a 7.90% for purchases and then go to rate of 6.99% fixed! wow that is cool... they did'nt give me 6.99% fixed outright but after the six months it will be 6.99% fixed I confirmed it with a customer service rep they like me being a good customer and got Platinum status without a credit inq.

Thx,

Kev

2. tobasco

tobasco Well-Known Member

Congrats Kevin. It sure is a strange looking card, isn't it ? I got mine last week.

3. kevinw01

Hello Tobasco,

Thank You! and Congrats to you on getting it too... is a really strange but cool looking card...

Thx,

Kev

4. willgator

willgator Well-Known Member

kev congrats mine is at 5.99 fixed wait a while then tell them cap 1 is offering you 4.99 fixed and they should give you 5.99 fixed ,but I have been with them a while and have 3 accounts with them anyway congrats and good luck.. ps just switched their universal plat to hulk limited plat movie card looks to cool... they we're all over it at universal studios last weekend never saw one before I guess

5. kevinw01

Hello Willgator,

Thank You! Yeah I will ask them for a lower rate later on when my account ages with them... I had the account since 11/02 so I've been with them for like 9 mons.... very happy with them... yeah I saw the Hulk MC it looks cool from the website already... Congrats on you getting it converted.... anyways I always appreciate any Chase tips from you!

Thx,

Kev

6. willgator

willgator Well-Known Member

kevin let me know if you need some good #'s or anything else e mail is on