Recd First National Platinum Visa!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by kevinw01, Aug 7, 2003.

1. kevinw01

kevinw01 Well-Known Member

Hello There,

today I got my first national platinum smart visa card that replaces the fleet fusion... is really cool looking card kind of looks like an amex blue well not exactly but close is has two tones of silver with a blue middle and on the top right hand corner reads platinum edition the cards has an intro of 2.9% for 6 mons then go to rate of 9.99% variable.... not fixed like Fleet but then I got a Platinum card instead of a regular smart card. Anyone who has them please let me know how they are with you...

Thx,

Kev

2. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

DID THEY "SELL" YOUR ACCOUNT???

I also have "SMART" FLEET PLATINUM FUSION (EXPIRES 08/31/2003)

3. kevinw01

kevinw01 Well-Known Member

Hello George,

Yes Fleet has sold some of their accounts that is out of their service area according to the rep with First National that I talked with.. some time back in June Fleet send me info that I will be getting a new card from First National sometime before the 25th of Aug that is the date when the fleet fusion will no longer be valid for me and start to use the First National Card at that point... I also got info from First National that look out for my new card in early August which I got today... First National upgraded me to Platinum from the regular Fusion I had with Fleet I am not sure if your card is going to be converted to them as well but if you are you will get a new card before the 25th of Aug... hope this helps...

Thx,

Kev

4. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

I guess I need to look for the letter that said to "WATCH FOR MY NEW CARD"

I knew it was going to EXPIRE...so no big deal...

5. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

"LOOK FOR YOUR NEW FLEET PLATINUM CARD TO ARRIVE IN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS"

...That is the answer