Rec'd my deposit back from Providia

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by mother2, May 3, 2001.

1. mother2

mother2 Well-Known Member

They finally unsecured my account. Boy it feels good to get some money back for a change. ;o)

I'll probably use it to pay down the balance.

2. miles

miles Well-Known Member

That's great mother. Congrats!! You have been on a mission with great results lately. :-D

3. mother2

Re: Mission..YES...result...Not .

My disputes from TU came back verified. I was very upset with that but others here on the board convinced me to give Junum another round. So I will. I'm just waiting for my other 2 reports.

I'm still kind of upset at the fact that I won't be a homeowner this year. I'm still crying over that. :eek:(

4. Kelly

Kelly Well-Known Member

Congrats !!

How long did it take to become unsecured?

Kelly

5. mother2

Re: 2 darn years!

But I must admit, I was late 1 time since I had the card. And since I had a low credit limit..$500 due to the finance charges, it took me over my limit once also. But since I've found this board, I've managed to change all that! ;o)

6. jonesing

jonesing Well-Known Member

Re: 2 darn years!

congrats! It's almost like winning Survivor ;-P

What are you going to do with the money?

7. Mike

Mike Well-Known Member

Re: Rec'd my deposit back from Prov

Several people have asked. Perhaps I mised it. How long did it take to get it unsecured?

Thanks

8. miles

miles Well-Known Member

Re: Rec'd my deposit back from Prov

Don't worry, you will get your house soon. Just keep your eye on the prize. You are on the right track. You have learned a lot and have a leg up on others who unfortunately do not have the information you do on improving your credit. Imagine what it would be like if you didn't have this board. I know I would probably be in the gutter! LOL ;-D