Received Equifax CR - Finally!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by connorw, Sep 22, 2003.

1. connorw

connorw Well-Known Member

After a month of dealing with Equifax I finally got my credit report today. Finally! And there's only one thing on it, which is 1 less than I thought there would be given what I've received from the other 2 of the big 3 and Innovis.

My CRRR to Equifax got to them 9/19/03, last Friday. I sent it on the 16th inthe afternoon, so it got there PDQ. Equifax's CR is dateed 9/17/03, with no stamp on the envelope so maybe they passed in the way. The Cr was mailed from Tampa, FL.

I guess if the 9/17 date is correct they didn't make the 30 days to repond. At least I have it. Will have to wait for the validation letter that was already sent to the CA based on Experian, TU and Innovis.

2. lbrown59

lbrown59 Well-Known Member

Will have to wait for the validation letter that was already sent to the CA connorw
    =============================================================
    Wait to do what?

3. connorw

lbrown59 - I've got a letter into the CA for validation. I suppose I could dispute with Equifax right now. It's been disputed with the CA based on TU and Experian.

I guess it would make sense to dispute with Equifax and see if the CA validates since they've already received the validation letter from me.

I guess I don't have to wait :)

4. lbrown59

lbrown59 Well-Known Member

Sounds like a plan.

5. Butch

Butch Well-Known Member

I have absolutely NO IDEA what you just said.

Is it me? Maybe just too early?

lol

6. connorw

Butch,

It was a bit jumbled :)

I was saying that:
    1) I finally got my Equifax CR
    2) I only saw one CA on it when I expected 2, based on TU, Experian and Innovis
    3)Equifax's CR is dated 9/17, I had mailed them CRRR 9/16 and arrived 9/19
    4)If 9/17 is right, they are past the 30 days from request to get me a cr (originally mailed 8/11)
    5)Confused, think I was going to wait until getting validation back from CA... requested validation based on Experian, TU and Innovis.
    6) I have an Atlanta address for Equifax, the CR they sent out was postmarked Tampa