Recieved TransUnion Report...

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by river, Dec 4, 2000.

1. river

river Well-Known Member

Had all three credit reports investigated and had three derogatories removed from each.A judgementfrom one,a BK from another and several collections from another. I started a re-invetigation with Equifax and plan to with the other two also. I have those two charge offs with all three and I'm going to request original documents from them and see if they produce original documents and if not, contest. By the way I had gotten the Chevron CB gas card and had it going on two months now and they are already reporting to the three credit bureaues.Slowly,but surely,I am gradually cleaning up my report.

2. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

RE: Recieved TransUnion Report

That's great news River! I received my TransUnion report on Saturday. Like I found out from worthknowing.com...my judgment dispute was deleted! It was never on equifax and still remains verified on Experian which puzzles me???

FYI....worthknowking.com did come up as a soft inquiry. I had like 5 of them! ;-)

3. roni

roni Well-Known Member

WAY TO GO. You just showing off now. No, seriously congratulations. Keep up the good work. LET'S CELEBRATE..LOVING EACH OTHER....i forget the words....

roni

4. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Experian are jerks mp$40. they are the worst at lying about investigations. You just have to wait and send in another dispute. or let junum.com do it.

roni.

5. Killer

Killer Guest

Congratulations "Mr. Encourager" !

6. river

river Well-Known Member

MP$40,was the judgement paid? If it was deleted on one report and not the others,that tells me that the one that was deleted was investigated and the one that wasn't removed wasn't investigated.Just my opinion. Have you tried contacting the court house where the judgement was filed and talked with the clerk and explain that you paid(if that's the case) and you are trying to get back on track with your credit history. More than likely she or he will not verify when the verification request comes in. This may only help if this is a PAID judgement.My judgement was filed in a small town court.

7. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

Yes the judgment was paid. I'm not exactly sure what's going on but you are probably right. I'm going to let Junum handle the judgment entry on Experian. Maybe by then, things will be different?

On a flip note, the judgment was paid and American General updated their records so on my credit report where the American General trade is, it says zero balance, etc. I thought about calling Experian and saying.....see, I told you there's no judgment, I paid them their money before it ever went to collections...note the zero balance, etc. And go that route?