red flag

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Mike, Jan 31, 2001.

1. Mike

Mike Well-Known Member

i just recieve e- mail from lexington my report or reports have been red flaged. what now

2. sam

sam Well-Known Member

sue lexington :)

Of course, you knew that using a firm to handle your problems , would end up in this right?

3. Mike

Mike Well-Known Member

no i did not. so what do i do from here.

4. Carrot

Carrot Guest

Have you contacted Lexington to see what THEY will do about this? It seems to me that since you hired them to perform this service, it's their responsibility to work around this, not yours.

5. jason

jason Well-Known Member

Mike,

I'm sure you misunderstood. There's no way your reports could have been "red flagged." What did Lexington say?

To my knowledge, the only thing that could be considered a "red flag" is when the bureaus send a letter saying that "they've recently reinvestigated the item" and will not investigate it again. What this really means is that we should wait a month and challenge it again.

Get me some more information and I'll find out what's going on. If you don't mind, please email me your full name and I'll report back via email and this board.

6. jason

jason Well-Known Member

Absolutely.

I think you'll find that there's a completely satisfactory explanation.

7. Mike

Mike Well-Known Member

i did call them its seems it was a different matter. i dont no why thay used the term red flag but its taken care of now.thanks

8. Robert

Robert Active Member

Lexington Law firm is on the black list with the credit bureaus.

There is away to get the red flag remove remember it will not be FREE.

9. jason

jason Well-Known Member

In this case, Mike was referring to an email that Lexington sent him because Lexington had flagged a problem with his file and wanted to get it cleared up with him.

Most likely, they hadn't received credit reports lately and they wanted to make sure his case was on track.

Out of curiosity, what would make you think that Lexington is on a "black list." (Not that they're not on a black list. Anyone who's taken a chunk out of their hide like Lexington has (over 200,000 deletions) must be on a list of some kind.)

10. lbrown59

lbrown59 Well-Known Member

Carrot wrote:
    -------------------------------
    Have you contacted Lexington to see what THEY will do about this? It seems to me that since you hired them to perform this service, it's their responsibility to work around this, not yours.

11. lbrown59

Carrot wrote:

12. lbrown59

Carrot wrote:

RITE ON

13. lbrown59

Jason wrote:
    In this case, Mike was referring to an email that Lexington sent him because Lexington had flagged a problem with his file and wanted to get it cleared up with him.

Most likely, they hadn't received credit reports lately and they wanted to make sure his case was on track.

Out of curiosity, what would make you think that Lexington is on a "black list." (Not that they're not on a black list. Anyone who's taken a chunk out of their hide like
    -------------------------------------------
    Lexington has (over 200,000 deletions) must be on a list of some kind.)
    stepping on toes and exposure will cause this sort of thing!