"Regular" member

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by AnnMarie, Apr 28, 2001.

1. AnnMarie

AnnMarie Well-Known Member

I get the junoir and senior thing but I just noticed the Toothman is now "Regular" uh......is he getting more bran than the rest of us? lol........is that between and junior and a senior? Like summer school? Ugh....just wondering (I wish I was regular)
    J/K

AnnMarie

2. Kelly

Kelly Well-Known Member

yep - it's between the two. :)

I think PBM posted how many posts for each level in one of the threads.

Kelly

3. pbm

pbm Administrator

See the announcement ('About the board...', first thread on each page) for details on available titles and how they are assigned.

Thank you.
    pbm

4. AnnMarie

AnnMarie Well-Known Member

Thanks PBM.....Should have kept reading :)

Boy, you guys sure are "on it"
    Very impressive!

5. Erica

Erica Well-Known Member

This post should make me a regular member. Just checking.

6. Toothman

Toothman Well-Known Member

Congratulations Erica

.....on becoming the second "Regular Member" on the new Creditnet board. I guess you may have assumed I was the first and thank you, AnnMarie for noticing :)

7. Toothman

Oooooooohhhhh!!

I just noticed that 500+ posts gain you "Permanent Fixture" status. I want to be the first on my block for that distinguished title....

On second thought....isn't a toilet considered a permanent fixture? Just a thought :):)

8. Erica

Erica Well-Known Member

Re: Oooooooohhhhh!!

Congratulations Toothman, you and I are getting enough Fiber in our diets. How does that make you feel?

:)

9. judyputy

judyputy Well-Known Member

I've been counting and counting. I don't think I will EVER make it to regular! GEEZ!

judy

10. Toothman

Thank you, Erica!! Yes, we seem to be getting the RDA requirement for fiber. Could be all those old credit card statements I'm eating. I'm happy to be a "regular member" but it sure is a long climb to "senior" status on this thing. Sheessh!

Congrats Judy.....the cool thing is once you have been "promoted", all previous posts show your new "rank".

11. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

Judyputy...think "regular" and you shall receive! Congrats -Dave