Report at Worthknowing

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Doug, Nov 26, 2000.

1. Doug

Doug Well-Known Member

How to run second report before 1st report expires in 90 days. Keeps telling me SSN has been used before.

2. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

YOu have to sign on and then delete your acount. I have done this several times, sometimes it takes sometime to do and other times it works after first try.

3. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Doug,
    You have to figure our how to delete your info. Then you must logoff and then try to create a new account. It will take several trys. It took me about 2 weeks of trying. Good Luck

roni

4. Doug

Doug Well-Known Member

roni, momof3 is there a tip on how to delete?
    Sounds like a trick to it once you know how.

5. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Not really Doug, just go sign in and then go to my account click it then you info will appear and at the bottom there is a choice to make, choose DELETE then it will ask if you are sure click yes and then create another account, I always put the same info in I just change my log on name and password. good luck

Mom

6. Doug

Doug Well-Known Member

Thank you

7. Doug

Doug Well-Known Member

Successful. Thanks again.

8. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

you are welcome

Glad it worked for you. I do this once a month to keep up with my reports.

Mom

9. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

RE: you are welcome

I just deleted my account and then created a new one and it is exactly the same. I know several accounts that previously were not reported now are and they don't show up. Also a couple of mistakes, one being an open credit card account that they show as closed. I'm not real sure where they are getting their info as I ordered my Trans Union report separately and everything is correct.

10. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

yes I believe these reports

are off a bit, they still had most of the same information as the previous but did have an account that I closed appear closed and my score did improve some, but still some information that appeared on my actual report from TU is not showing up there. So I really think this report is not 100% accurate.

Mom

11. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

Previous postings have said the information is a little old.

I don't want to try it myself...I don't need another inquiry since I was denied
    CAPITAL ONE and CITIBANK WITH
    $70,000+ INCOME (WHAT A SHOCK)
    I'M STILL WAITING FOR MY DISPUTE OF THEIR DENIAL!!!

12. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

It doesn't show up as a "hard inquiry" meaning if someone requests your report re: a credit app. they will not see the inquiry.

13. Doug

Doug Well-Known Member

5,578 came off of total owed from last time, SCORE was still the same. I thought score would have gone up a couple of points. 123 credit reports went up 3 points with about the same info.

14. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

RE: yes I believe these report

I just went and looked at my report at worthknowing.com again and it say it has been 1 month since my last 90 days late. I haven't had a 90 day late in over 3 years. I then looked at my paper TU report and there is nothing remotely close to a 90 day late there.

15. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

MOMOF3, RONI, IKH, AND OTHERS...Tried www.worthknowing.com (YOU FORCED ME INTO IT) said 100 excellent some amounts were old
    by a few months.

I will see how it compares to the hard copy
    I should get in a few days by mail.

Wish my printer worked, can't find CD to reload software.

16. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Great George, did you find it to be accurate compared to your other reports?? Wow 100 I am jealous.

Mom

17. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

Other than a few months behind I guess it is accurate...still says I owe more than I really owe.

The 80+ hours per week at work helped me a lot!

OFFERS FOR CARDS I ALREADY HAVE???

18. Bill T

Bill T Guest

Credit score

Anyone know (or want to guess) how their credit scores (scale 0-100) correlate with the FICO ones (scale 350-900, I think) ?

Thanks.

19. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

RE: Credit score

Well if this helps some, my husband scored a 44 and his true score from TU was 660. But other than that I really don't know.

20. Bill T

Bill T Guest

Thanks

Thanks.