Repricing?

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by mh1757, Aug 14, 2003.

1. mh1757

mh1757 Well-Known Member

Re: Re: Repricing?

Thanks for the info. I always wondered about this and thanks for clarifying. Since the tradeline will be dropped early next year on Equifax and 2005 on Experian, I will just let it ride. I would rather explain the R5 than a chargeoff since the deliquent payment was only for $12.00. It happened during a move to a new house and I never received a notice after closing the secured account. I learned that anytime you close an account you need to follow up. Anyway, good info - thanks...

P.S. Mr. Cook (CAP 1) changed it to an R5. I tried disputing it a few times but it always comes back verified on EQ and EXP. I was able to get it off of TU. At this point, everytime I verify I loose points. I was at 684 on EQ until I disputed; they verified and now I am at 664.

2. sirrowan

sirrowan Well-Known Member

Re: Re: Re: Repricing?

THE famous wonderful Mr. Cooke? Did he make it sound like he was doing you a favor? He did this to someone else a while ago. Whatta pr$ck.

I'm sure that I will now get flamed/attacked by several people because I have dared to discuss the notorious Mr. Cooke in a negative light.....

3. lbrown59

lbrown59 Well-Known Member

An R5, on the other hand, says that you are CURRENTLY 120+ days past due.
    sirrowan

This ain't possible as you can only be 120 days past due for only one day.
    THE END ** *** ** LB 59
    """"```--~~~~~~~~~--```'""'''