Rescoring Info

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Marie, Jul 21, 2001.

1. Hope

Hope Well-Known Member

Re: A real can of worms

Good info to have, Thanks Marie.

Yes, there's a Fleet Financial Corp., but that's the bank holding company. Standard for large banks.

2. Marie

Marie Well-Known Member

Innovis Data Solutions

Sound info on Bank of America.

I don't think you'd need 100k to get a credit card but they may be skeptical to start at Platinum.

Negotiate and try though. :) If you've rebuilt credit and Fico is reasonable you should be able to at least go prime with them and then later upgrade terms and loc if necessary.

3. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

Very good info, Marie. Thanks! ummm...

perhaps you could negotiate Mr Fair and Mr Isaac down to something more reasonable? What kind of mind does this sort of thing I wonder.....

breeze

4. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

I sure wish I could make F.I.C.O. give MORE credit for 23 years of PERFECT payments...

5. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

George, I think it a "What have you done for us lately" kind of deal, LOL. Definitely not fair.

breeze

6. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

I WANT EXTRA CREDIT...SOME KIDS IN MY HIGH SCHOOL GOT 4.0 BUT SOME GOT 4.1 OR 4.2 BECAUSE OF EXTRA CREDIT...

7. OtherTerri

OtherTerri Well-Known Member

This will be interesting. The only reports my husband and I have ever seen are tri-merge reports pulled by mortgage lenders.

We have mailed disputes to Equifax, Experian,and Innovis, and diputed online with Trans Union. Hopefully this means we will soon have consumer reports from these agencies.

I can't wait to compare. Our disputes have all been based on the secret-tri-merge reports.

8. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

9. OtherTerri

OtherTerri Well-Known Member

"Accounts increase in points in increments:
    12 mos
    24 mos Big jump in points
    36 mos. At 36 you've gotten the max points from an account."

Does anyone know how many points these increases are? How much is a "jump" or a "big jump?"

Thanks

10. Mist

Mist Well-Known Member

Marie,
    Thank you so much for this info. I had two department store cards which had very old date of last activities. I dug them up out of my old file drawer and used them for small purchases. They reported to the CB's right after the statement date showing the balances (combined under $200.00) but the DLA was renewed to current. My score jumped even though I now had an additional $200 in debt showing. I paid them off again and next month I may even get a few points for having zero balances on them. We shall see. Again, thanks for the info. It's so cool to know these things!
    Mist

11. bbauer

bbauer Banned

Re: Innovis Data Solutions

Marie:

OK, you were talking about some guy you know or talked to that has all the scoop on recent activity and re-aging.

Your info was excellent, but the questions about what is or is not illegal in terms of re-aging. What does or does not constitute illegal or "illicit" re-aging??

In otherwords, what does the law say about it (FTC) and what do the credit bureaus say about it and what do collectors/CAs do that isn't "Kosher" but they get away with it.