Reshod!!!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Momof3, Jul 24, 2001.

1. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Hi there, just read your citi post. My hubby recently upgraded from silver to the world card, so I went ahead and applied for the silver, BAMM instant approval:)

Thanks for posting that, I may try it for myself lol

2. Reshod

Reshod Well-Known Member

anytime...I love Citi....

i may try again myself, just to get over the 20K mark.

Good Luck

3. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Reshod, does your World Mastercard report your limit?? He upgraded last month and now suddenly Eq isn't showing his revolving credit line limit, so far it is still on TU and EX. Of course this new limit should improve his ratios!! Thanks again, still tempted to jump on this bad boy myself LOL

4. Reshod

Reshod Well-Known Member

Momof3,

I dont know if they report the limit on any of the CRA's. I just pulled my report, 30 seconds ago to(Experian) When I reorder my Equifax, I will let you know.

Anyone else, have any info???

5. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Thanks Reshod, some have said their limits are still reported, however quite a few more have said they are not, so I am not sure. His EQ entry now just shows his balance, but it is blank in the limit area, doesn't say high amount or N/A, so I am a little stumped.

6. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

WORLD CARD!!!!!

Mom - amazing what a mortgage will do to make your score jump 200 points on one purchase.
    You really have managed your credit and finances ADMIRABLY. You did it - hubby would have pitched
    the offer if by himself! LOL!

If you want to work in CA, I will get you a job at my firm ASAP! :)

Good things for all of 2001 for you and yours - dog

7. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Re: WORLD CARD!!!!!

Thanks DOG:) I am still trying to teach him credit101, but he is a s l o w learner LOL.