Reshod

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Laura, Jan 26, 2001.

1. Laura

Laura Guest

Is there any way you can email me directly? I put my email address in this post. I am confused by pay direct. I opened an account but it appears from reading other posts that the money you deposit comes off your cash advance line. Still leaving me in the same predicament. I don't understand how to transfer money from credit card to account then get it back to myself. Do I send it to someone else? But still again, if it comes off cash advance line I am still limited. I need help quick...lol.

2. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

Not Reshod But.....

Have you tried doing the Western Union thing again? Perhaps call them and do it over the phone.....or go to the nearest Western Union in your town and try it that way???

I'm banking on the fact that maybe WU's web site authorization was down????

3. Reshod

Reshod Well-Known Member

PayDirect

Laura,
    I use paydirect all the time to get around the silly cash advance limit on my citibank card. It can be down. I tried to email you but it was not a valid email address.

Reshod

Laura wrote:
    -------------------------------
    Is there any way you can email me directly? I put my email address in this post. I am confused by pay direct. I opened an account but it appears from reading other posts that the money you deposit comes off your cash advance line. Still leaving me in the same predicament. I don't understand how to transfer money from credit card to account then get it back to myself. Do I send it to someone else? But still again, if it comes off cash advance line I am still limited. I need help quick...lol.

4. Laura

Laura Guest