Returning & apologizing

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by roni, Mar 4, 2001.

1. roni

roni Well-Known Member

I stated that I was done with this board a few days ago.
    The other night, I was MORE than upset with postings of Slim shady and Rob. There initial attack was towards Momof3. When I defended her, I was attacked from these 2 characters.

I am use to the bashing from people on the board. However that night I was hit with some unexpected news that my father had past away. That news along with the attacks made me make the statement above.

I have been accused of lying about most of my postings. I would like to say my credit situtaion, career, and credit repair successes are all 100% true. I dont need to lie here. I am here to share my experiences and feed off you guys as well. And if you really follow my postings you would notice consistency in my story and facts.

I also want to say that it really pissing me off the attacks I get from some of you because (not to sound like I want recognition) my recommendations for the most part work out for you people...like the Citibank AA, Household bank auto finance.....Chase. When I was approved for the citi card I immediately shared that information on this site. It still baffles me how someone comes here and puts me down. That is a real trip to me. Months ago when I first started reading this board almost everybody was fretting over PRovidian and capital one. Now most of us have prime cards in our pockets and the new subject is APR reductions instead of worrying about line increases from PRovidian. It all works out when WE ALL pool our information.

I would like to apologize to the board members who read the full exchanges between myself and the other two posters. If anything I wrote was offensive to you, I am truly regretful and sorry. Pbm deleted most of the exchanges and I apologize to you pbm also. (Many of the postings were not by me but someone(?) was using my screenname.)

IF YOU DONT LIKE MY POSTING please just leave me alone. I dont try to hurt anyone here or their feelings. Try to remember that there are real people talking about a delicate subject (bad credit) when you attack someone here.

I true believe slim shady or Rob is someone who I have disagreed with in the past on this site and is not back using another name to pay me back. Is this THAT kind of forum? I WISH WE COULD ALL JUST GET ALONG.

roni

2. AnnMarie

AnnMarie Well-Known Member

Re: Returning & apologizin

>>IF YOU DONT LIKE MY POSTING please just leave me alone.<<
    I think that if ALL of us follow that, we'll be in good shape--

am

3. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

I have said before...there is NO LAW that says anybody has to read ANY postings, so if they don't like somebody, JUST DON'T READ THEIR POSTING!

F.Y.I. (RONI & MOMOF3) I READ EVERYTHING YOU POST.

:)

4. SisterGirl

SisterGirl Well-Known Member

God bless you,Roni.

There are those of us that TRULY love & respect you,& no matter what...the devil is busy.

Please overlook these idiots because they truly need to identify their issues instead of bothering those of us that come together to help ourselves & others.

These "C-O-W-A-R-D-S" can only hide behind a internet address,but face to face would be a different story(they should go get bent).

Love U,
    Sister Girl

5. zip

zip Well-Known Member

roni- I think you are a good person and I will say that you have indeed helped me out alot! Please dont listen to those jerks, you are doing a good thing. I was new to the board when the citibank talk started happening, my credit was limited and I felt that I would be stuck in subprime hell. I read your posts and took the plunge and bingo I had 2 cards! Same with Chase! Thank-you Roni and im glad your back!!!

6. river

river Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear.....

about your father.Roni,no apology is needed here. I knew those posts weren't posted by you.There has been some very sensitive topics discussed on this board and you have never showed any prejudice toward any of "us" with that kind of vocabulary.You shouldn't have to apologize for other peoples'actions and ignorance.You are an asset to this board and please continue giving your assistance to those of us who appreciate you sharing your knowledge and experiences.

7. Melissa

Melissa Well-Known Member

Re: Sorry to hear.....

Roni,
    I am so sorry about your father and may his soul rest in peace:(
    I think you are a inspiration to us all:) Please stick around. I really love reading your opinions and information and posts.
    hugs,
    Melissa

8. Chet

Chet Well-Known Member

So sorry to hear about your dad :~o(

You have been a great asset to this board! All of the serious posters here know that. That idiot Slim Shady and whoever else, never post material with any substance (they never offer any type of help or advice), they only try to aggrevate people on this board with childish antics!

Just ignore them. Once they get tired here, they will move on to another board to try to get a "rise" out of someone.

chet

9. creditwork

creditwork Well-Known Member

Roni, sorry to hear about your dad. I have been through the same abuse and put downs, more than once. I am still here and will be here for as long as I can type. Stick with your beliefs and disregard the uninformed.

http://www.creditsense.com

10. mvfl

mvfl Guest

Roni, so sorry to hear about your father. I'm glad you decided not to leave the board after all. I enjoy reading your posts and I follow your advice all the time. Please don't let the attackers get you down. I'm sure you noticed that no one here agreed with them. Everyone who responded to them defended you. There's no need to explain your actions of the other night - you had every right to get upset and they really caught you on a bad night.

11. Eboni

Eboni Guest

Roni,

You know how haters are. You are very right about how this board had changed. it used to be all about Croos Country bank and scams people go tin the mail. Now many people have Prime cards and even the subprime cards are better than the past cards. You can't compare Aria with CCB or Orchard.

12. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Kind Words..

thank u all for the kind words. It is hard sometimes to remember the good. I luv you guys too.

roni

13. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

Re: Kind Words..

Roni, I'm sorry to hear about your dad. As far as the posters go, forget them. This slim shady charachter started to rip on Doris, and I made him apologize to her. There is always going to be some jerk that has cause problems, and it isn't worth worrying about. You have contributed a great deal of info to this board and have helped unknown numbers of people. Don't worry about anything and keep doing whar you've been doing.

LKH

P.S. I always stick up for you and Mom and always will. If they start anything with either of you, they start with me also.

14. arteagle

arteagle Guest

dad

I'm sorry to hear about your dad.

15. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

Re: dad

Sorry about your loss. I missed most of the "slim shady" stuff, so I didn't know you were gone. Welcome back.

16. tareco

tareco Well-Known Member

Roni-so very sorry to hear about your dad. I've been through it so I do know what you're going through.

I can also relate to being attacked on this board which is why I've refrained from posting on it for the last 5 months!

Would you mind doing me a favor? I posted a question earlier today regarding auto loans. Would you read it and give me your advice? I'd really appreciate it!

Hang in there!

17. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

Roni,
    Things like the passing away of someone you love makes you realize how much friends can mean to you, and how little the petty comments like those of slim shady really mean to you. (although at that particular time, hateful words seem to mean alot)

I think those of us who read your posts feel that you add a great deal, and the board would be worse off in your absence. We outnumber the ones who feel the way slim does by a thousand to 1.

Glad you are staying here and continue posting.

I too am sorry for your loss.
    Peace, Dave

18. Manny

Manny Guest

Roni,

My deepest sympathies on the loss of your father. May God bless you and your family and give you strength during this difficult time.

I agree with pooling resources. My wife and I are trying to purchase a new home and I've read a lot of good advice that you have given on credit repair.

Again, thank you for your input.

Manny

19. Old Timer

Old Timer Guest

Been a regular on this board 3 years at least, Roni, and you are a phenomenon. We were all going nowhere fast and suffering in ignorance until your arrival. We didn't even know what a prime card was let alone have the sense to apply for one. We didn't realize how lost we were until you showed us the way. It's a wonder we survived without you. But you've given yourself so much credit for our success that it would be redundant to repeat your self-praise. Your knowledge, experience, and verbosity has benefited this board more than words can say. Without you we would be nothing.
    Of course, you realize that better than do we.

20. Dustin

Dustin Well-Known Member

Sorry...

Sorry about your Dad. You have helped many people on this board, and there are a few bad ones that try and spoil everything and mess things up. You are one of the great people on this board. You give GREAT advice, and I feel you know what you are talking about. As for the other posters that talk crap, most of the regulars know who they are and ingnore their posts. pbm moderates this forum, and deletes them after he (or she) finds the bad posts. But, please do not go, you have helped many of us, myself included, and I thank you dearly for the help.
    Again, I am sorry to hear about your Dad.

Dust