Returning & apologizing

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by roni, Mar 4, 2001.

1. ROB

ROB Guest

Re: Sorry...

Roni,

Sorry about your loss.....I appreciate some of what you have to say...clearly we should avoid pissing matches if we do disagree....let's do our best to get along and help each other with credit advice.

Rob

2. mother2

mother2 Well-Known Member

My deepest sympathies go out

to you and your family. I just wanted to say that you have great valuable information! Don't let anyone take that away from you. I know deep down inside, when you posts your experiences you feel good cuz you're helping other that you don't even know. If the world had the same feelings, we wouldn't have jealousy, hatred, etc.

Stand up and be heard. GOOD ALWAYS conquers evil!

Please keep posting, I'm a fan of yours and hope to be posting my positive experiences soon.

3. Shell

Shell Guest

Re: My deepest sympathies go o

Sorry to hear about your loss, losing a loved one especially a parent is always hard.

You have been a great ASSET to this board as well as most of the regulars that post here. I hope you continue to provide information for all to use. As for those other 2 posters (you know who you are), they aren't welcome in my book and ignoring them suits me just fine.

Keep on posting Roni

4. Newcomer

Newcomer Well-Known Member

Roni,

I'm sorry about your Dad's passing. Please know that you and your family are in my prayers. Thanks for staying with us:)

5. kev

kev Guest

....sorry about dad...Ive been busy with the kids and wife... been trying to read your post for almost 2 days...kids fight over the internet at times...you are one of the TOP 10 you all answer most of my post!!!!!!!! nd ya!!!