Revelation/western Union Scam!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by dogman, Oct 13, 2001.

1. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

Check this post! I just saw this add on TV - and went to the site and dialed the number - since the ad promised approval, even with BK.

http://www.planetrx.com/

1-800-508-8433

Listen to the recrding - and keep listening!
    This is a MERRICK BANK SCAM.

This is a debit card! $15 SET up charge - then $9.95 month - oh man..... then deposit $$ into Merrick Bank! Minimum $25 opening deposit.
    You can make deposits to your account at WESTERN UNION offices worldwide!

They allow direct deposit from your employer!

they all rise from the grave with a new twist!!!!!

AROO - dogman

2. bbauer

bbauer Banned

AROO - dogman

AROO - dogman
    ABSOLUTELY OUTRAGEOUSLY HILARIOUS!!!!

Thanks Dogman.
    You really hit my funnybone with that one.

Have a nice day.

3. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

BREEZE - U NO I WILL CLICK ON ALL

of these to check them out!
    arf - dogman

#1 revoline - GREAT GREAT GREAT! Card is issued by
    MEMPHISFIRST Bank - security - solidity!
    Many new high fees disclosed!!! New Annual fees!

READ them all in "edit time" LOL!
    Breeze - very interesting. Even though our
    REVALATIONS is a bigtime time - take me and walk me into the redwoods - dog - card....
    this is one step up from the check cashing business!

Western Union needs a reason to be a business.
    The REVELATIONS CARD costs a fortune - and I would not want my whole paycheck sent off anywhere near MERRICK BANK!

We all remember MERRICK BANKS first shake up and scam card on this board!

4. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

BANKAMERICARD vs. REVELATIONS...

Historically, we should all jump and probably get this REVELATIONS MC debit crap card!

Soon it may be famous - hanging next to its owner's picture on the FBI's TOP 10 list!

arf dogman

5. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

Re: BREEZE - U NO I WILL CLICK ON ALL

Yeah, bigtime ripoff, but I bet many people who cannot get checking accounts will take it. They can have their paychecks direct deposited. Can you imagine?

It's all First Data, who also does one of the check-verification services. It's going to end up being a way to take the people's paychecks - folks who have not been able to manage a checking account - I can't imagine how these people are going to manage this.

So, the old lady who doesn't have enough money to eat and buy medicine in the same month, went to the 7-11 and spent most of her money on lottery tickets, out of desperation. Then she writes bad checks to pay her rent, utilities, etc. out of more desperation. The bank has zapped her a a gazillion fees and a collection agency has gotten a judgment against her for the checks and fees, but she doesn't know what the "warrant in debt" means. So she has already signed up for this, and gets her "untouchable" SS check deposited into this "cash card" account and zap!! They enforce the judgment. She knows nothing about the legal process..... and on and on....

I can picture it now.